1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

why does it take so long

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by duckeye, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duckeye

duckeye TS Member

I see by the paper that it will take weeks for the pres to make up his mind to send more troops . I wonder how many more will die while he is trying to decide what to do. Why does it take so long? I think that he is selling us down the river . I also think that he is still on the campaigne trail as he is on the tube EVERY day. Even after he decides it will take weeks to deploy the troops. I think that things move too slow in this country.

Duckeye

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The worse he looks the better I like it.

He is stalling because he is screwed on this one. If he doesn't send the troops we will lose more lives, if he does his looney left power base will be furious.

One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

[​IMG]

HM

3. andybull

andybull Active Member

To add to his confusion he was awarded
    The Novel Peace Price.

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Because he does not trust our military leaders or their G2.
    -Gary

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Because we are trying to fight an enemy in a way that its dosen't hurt or offend someone, let alone we destory something in the process.

And a community organizer make for the worst Commander in Chief!

6. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I would imagine he and his handlers knew when the PRIZE, was going to be announced.......Are they revocable??????

He thought he bagged the Olympics, and it backfired.......you can bet that prize was not a surprise......I'll bet he bagged that too.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

You Bet ya he already knew, Politicans never do anything at the spur of the momment, let alone the office of the President.

They are to busy wetting their finger to see which way the breeze is blowing!

8. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I wonder how much of that Nobel peace Prize money ole El Diablo will donate?

9. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Because he doesn't have the first hint of a clue of what he's doing...nor do the multicultural trash he has for advisors.....God, please save America from Obama and his minions!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.