1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do we put up with it (The Gov)?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by pyrdek, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Just got back from the outdoor power equipment repair shop. Almost $50 to get a chain saw repaired because of the crappy fuel that the government is now mandating! The ethanol does not play well with small engines like on chain saws, outboards, weed trimmers, generators etc. Before you might at least have had a chance to find one or two (out of a hundred) places that had pure gas but no more.

Al Gory (sp. intentional) and his eco-freaks decided that we must all burn instead of drink the alcohol that he pushed as a political buyout for his campaign. Now he can approach the small engine repair lobby so they, the beneficiary of his alcohol fuel campaign, can thank him with political contributions.

So, when I get home, I figure I might watch a little TV. Oh No I won't. That same "big brother" government decided that we must all go digital so they could give the cell phone corporations air space, formerly used to provide fair over the air broadcast television to us non-metropolitan viewers, to their friends, with the deep pockets, in the cell phone industry! Only problem, I can now only watch about half of what I could before. That is NOT half the stations but 50% of what ever program I am trying to watch while the other 50% freezes, stutters or just plain vanishes! Even then there are no some stations that are not even 50%ers. They just vanished. Among those are the public TV stations that my tax dollars fund in part. Let those cell phone companies kick in their share of political "contributions" (or is that called bribe payoffs?)

Now these same "big brothers" want to protect us from the "dangers" of lead shot falling on the ground. Even when they do not have a proof of damage but they "just know" it must be bad. I am wondering who will be making the money off this to pay off their political "friends".

Oh well. maybe I will just sit on the ceramic throne to think it over. OH S***! I had better remember to flush that thing three or more times to actually remove the contents. BB has determined that I can only use about half the water that is needed to do a good flush.

I don't feel like going on any more. It is just getting to darn depressing thinking of what BB will be doing next to "help" me out! That is out of money, out of patience, out of all respect for politicians, and out of this failing country!

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Why do we put up with the goverment?

It's because, collectively, we gave more and more power to the government by electing people who promised us all sorts of entitlements.

We can only blame ourselves, collectively.

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Calm down Joe, watch your blood pressure..We aren't going to change anything complaining..Big money,(which we don't have) controled by Big Brother, (not all by our choice) determines the directions for their unending help...be it autos, chain saws, television, medicial care or design of ceramic thrones. I agree, with all their help, just think how easy our life has become. Just one F*** up after another... keep following the dork leading the procession & never look back.
    Keep smiling, it'll get worse!

Big Jack

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

It's like boiling a frog, and our water is getting pretty warm.

-Gary

5. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

What caliber sidearm doyathink obamas goons will use?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.