1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**** Why do so many Threads end in ANGER!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Johnny C, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny C

Johnny C TS Member

It never ceases to amaze me in this forum why so many threads start with logical arguments and statements, but end in total anger and outrage. No wonder so many people drop out of this forum. Cyber bullying is reaching plague proportions in here.

It is nearly scary some of the people in here actual own and use firearms the way they act!

Just my two cents worth.

Johnny C

2. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

And here is a penny change. RG

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

It is because there are those that take this forum as about there only connection to the outside world. You can see it in how the act and react to people. They get a boost of self confidence to attack and bully people on this board and probably other places as well on the internet. They need this self confidence because in real life they are jelly fish and not able to defend or stick up for themselves in there real daily life of existence.

Most threads degrade because those who need to beat find somebody to beat upon and thusly troll them into a denigrating commentary of trash. I do wish the moderators could see those who do that and just "delete" them from existence and then blocking there isp addy from ever posting again but ... we must help those less fortunate than others in this world and we can help them by letting them gain that self confidence and avoid them from becoming mass murderin homocidal maniacs in real life.

Take them for what they really are ... just words on a screen.

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Personally....when it comes to the idiots and their useless diatribes, I tend to fall back on what Rhett Butler so eloquently stated in Gone with the Wind.....

"Frankly Scarlett....I don't give a damn"

If we as decent people pay no attention to these computer tigers and do not respond in any manner whatsoever, they will eventually crawl back under their rock and become obscure once again. It's their lot in life...period!

Just ignore them!!

Curt - Delaware

5. smartass

smartass TS Member

I have to laugh every time some self righteous anonymous babbler comes on and whines about anonymity.

Then you have talking butts like lumper who want everybody who thinks he's an idiot banned. If that was done, who would be left?

Pardon me while I crawl back under my rock.

6. Baber

Baber TS Member

Jonny C comment "start with logical arguments and statements" is the reason so many of these post end up nasty. Someone make a reasonable logical correct statement and someone else thinks he is an idiot. Opinions are one think but sometimes logical statements should not be challenged. Its the stupid poorly educated clowns that get mad...

TB

7. smartass

smartass TS Member

Baber, please try not to display your lack of education while decrying the same of others.

Walrus the anonymous, how do you know when name calling is in anger? Does someone have to be angry to call you a hypocritically sanctimonious bore?

All those who use their own or some made up name are just so brave and serve as a great inspiration. I'm so proud of the 2 of you on this site.

8. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Well, THAT didn't take long.....

9. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Make that three of us "anonywho". If you ask me it's all a matter of pride, either you're proud of your stance or you're not. I've heard reports concerning road rage, and most experts say that the aggressive gestures and behavior that these people are involved in is not how they would normally act without the cloak of anonymity. I would think the same psychology could be applied to web sites like this one. I’m sure that some of those that type in the shadows would be a little kinder if their identity were known. Me on the other hand, I’m pretty much a sarcastic A.H. by nature. Just think how bad I’d be if I had a user name like anonymous. .

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

Mr Conley ... you would be about the same unless you have some sort of mental problem. It is not the name people use but how they act.

The government is watching and they are keeping track of everything we do as gun owners so having some anonymity is a good thing. Those that are constantly ranting about wanting to know names and such along with ATA #'s to prove identity are more than likely government spys trying to collect information for the database that will later be used against us.

Why do you think the State of Illinois built Sparta for people to shoot at ... you have to register and or give a name and thusly your on the list ... the list that will sooner or later come back to haunt the gun owners of this land. Anonymity is the best way to try and stay off the government list.

11. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

It is cathartic... like an enema. Fred

12. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Lumperwhoever,

I'm glad you told me of that Sparta is part of an elaborate plan to take our guns. Does that mean that Arizona Shooters should stay away from Ben Avery? After all that’s run by the state of Arizona, I’m assuming that you think they’re involved in the plot as well. Don’t forget, hunting is something we shouldn’t do either. Remember getting a hunting license requires that you give your name, address, and date of birth and in most cases your driver’s license number to a government agency. As you said this is so they can use this information against us. Darn, I was looking forward to Dove season in about 4 weeks.

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Lumper the idiot(that is name calling). I would say it to his face also.

Don

14. phirel

phirel TS Member

If some government wished to take away our trap guns would it be easier for them to trace names back from this site or get a copy of the ATA average book with the member names and addresses in alphabetical order?

Pat Ireland

15. lumper

lumper TS Member

Yes ... there is nothing more that needs to be said.

Just another slight suggestion ... if you have been under anesthesia at all in the last 20 or so odd years you should go into a old convenience store with the older microwave ovens and purchase a bean burrito and nuke it for at least 3 minutes while you sit on the microwave oven ... this will now obliterate the micro-chip that was inserted during while you were under anesthesia ... trust me ... its true ... the government began micro-chipping us a few years after the alien conferences of 1982. They began the chipping but not the work on the space port till Sparta ... I would stay away from the Grand, especially the night of the Charlie Daniels concert ... they are trying to get the largest group possible into one small area for teleportation to the alien crafts above.

Do it NOW ... go sit on an old microwave while it is heating a bean burrito for 3 minutes and things should hopefully be alright.

16. lumper

lumper TS Member

Pat ... stop talking so much common sense or I am going to end up running down the street screaming like Dale Dribble on King of the Hill ... that is not a pretty site.

17. Mr. Professional

Mr. Professional TS Member

Because it involves trapshooters™ LOL

18. lumper

lumper TS Member

skeet2day is a classic example of what happens when computers are given to skeeters who ride the little yellow bus!

;-)))

19. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

I'm still surprised that lumpy can use a computer while loading the truck trailers.
    Chris

20. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Lumper,

You're really John C. aka Grammie. You gave yourself away with the government placed microchips idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.