1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do I have to sign in every time

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dave P, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

For the last month or so I have had to sign in partially to access this site. I put my user name in and my password is placed automaticly. Anyone else? David?

2. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

When I open the forum, I click on registered users login, and it does the rest for me. I don't log out when I'm done. I tried logging out, and then had to reenter my user name and password again the next time I logged on. Once you log on, go to settings and see if they are set to what you want, then click update cookies at the bottom. See if that works for you. Mark

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

It's likely the settings on your computer. Probably inadvertently changed a setting having to do with the cookies on your computer that recongnizes sites you have been before. I never have to login or select anything from either my computer or IPhone to access this site. It automatically realizes I have been there before and opens the site under my User ID. I would start by going to your "Internet Options" and check the settings.

4. dhip

dhip Active Member

if you have a program that opimizes your computer it may be deleting the pass words etc,when it runs.I know mine does,but once I put it back in,it stays until the program runs again.

Doug H.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Make sure in you browser bar, you have this address:

http://www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/main_sthreads.cfm

If you have just trapshooters.com, you need to sign in. This one takes you the the main page that is after you login.

Works for me anyway.

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Your computer is deleting cookies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.