1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

why cant repulicans win home states/

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by ryan27, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan27

ryan27 TS Member

this is a disaster when we as republicans lose our home states, at least there is only two. we will still win this election with support from other states but this just does not look good for us

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Well not forget, some "home" states have more Democrats than Republicans.

Mass is a prime example. The incumbent Republican that took Ted Kenndy's seat is behind in the polls and may very well lose to Elizabeth (you didn't build that) Warren.

It's hard to beat the devil, when he has the demons on his side.

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

For whatever reason, dead people tend to vote for Democrats!

4. jackaroo

jackaroo TS Member

because the people in their home states know them already that is why. hopefully the rest of us do not get to know them as well as they do, that should tell you something!!

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Al Gore had the same problem. Guess it could be sorta like not being able to control who your parents are?

6. JH

JH Well-Known Member

SAVE THE SUPREME COURT FROM ANTI-GUN JUSTICES!

VOTE ROMNEY OR, LOSE YOUR GUNS!

7. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

No body is going to lose there guns. But just to be sure vote for Romney!!

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Elizabeth Warren? You mean Fauxcahontas?

9. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Don't you mean Joke-ahontas? :)

10. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Warren is also known as Spreading Bull and (my favorite) Lieawatha. She is a self-serving hypocrite who has manipulated the affirmative-action game for her own benefit. Had she not been chosen to run for political office, her highly dubious claim of American Indian ancestry would have never been discovered and she could have continued to collect her $300,000-plus salary for teaching a single class at Harvard University without any of the embarressing headaches.

Her endorsement by Massachusetts labor unions is a poke in the eye to every member who has been denied or removed from a job because they were not the correct sex, race or had the right ZIP code.

11. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Massachusetts and the people of Massachusetts should be your first WARNING of problems of the possible president to be. After all his BIGGEST achievement as governor is Romney care!!!!!! Go figure....

GS

12. Rick Barker

Midalake

Hope this does not upset you........but I agree with you, very astute observation.

13. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Midalake, what are you talking about? Please explain yourself.

Remember that this is a shooting site and we're all about guns and shooting.

14. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

We are ALL about guns and shooting.

My reference is to the title of this thread.

Mitt Romney was the Gov. of Massachusetts.

Mitt Romney will NOT win Massachusetts in this election.

Mitt Romney's shining claim to fame as Gov. was "ROMNEY CARE"

ALMOST EXACT IN EVERY WAY AS "OBAMA CARE"

Any state that would NOT cast their vote for a former Governor now running for president is a RED FLAG!!!!

GS

15. Rick Barker

So Romney will not win Mass because of his health care plan, but Obama will even though his plan is the same thing???

16. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

So it is acceptable to have a community organizer over someone who actually balanced budgets and left with a surplus? Typical Libtard drivel.

17. 548

548 Guest

No, I think Romney will lose MA because the voters can see through his BS and are tired of it.

Romney now demonizes the very issues he championed a few short years ago.

If Romney would of had the intestinal fortitude to simply run as a centrist conservative, instead of catering to the Tea Party whackos, I think the President would be in trouble.

Rick, I still have a $50 bill for you if Romney get's elected; what do you say, are you feeling lucky?

18. Rick Barker

Sure, I feel lucky, but i don't gamble.

Why don't you take that ten grand bet offered you, if you are so sure of your guy?

Remember, those Tea Party Wackos helped Obama lose the House in 2008. You might not to count them out yet. This could very well be the second coming of the "silent majority."

Like I said, people will not be thinking of foreign affairs this election, but will be thinking of their pocketbooks, jobs (or lack of one), homes, food and gas prices.

And my question was directed at midalake.

19. Rick Barker

If the President can "evolve" as they call it when he changes his stand on issues, why can't Romney?

20. schwabby

schwabby Member

Evolving 3x/week isn't evolving. It's saying whatever it takes to get elected, in other words, lying.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.