1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

why are there so many perazzi mx12's ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JUAN23, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JUAN23

JUAN23 Member

I was thinking of buying a new Perazzi for shooting skeet and sporting clays.There seems to be quite a few mx12 and mx2ooos for sale.Why would someone want one versus an mx8 or mx2000 with the removeable trigger?Thanks in advance,Frank

2. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Refreshing to see Kim's name on the board. Last month she brought me a hamburger at Oaktree. She was taking a break from training and was helping out. I remember shooting with her when she was a little kid. Imagine now, having a waitress that is an Olympian. I had to kid her about that...

3. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Oh, and to the fellow looking for an M-12: It seems that there are quite a few MT-6's around, essentially the same gun for less than half the price as the M12.

4. JUAN23

JUAN23 Member

So,MX8-b.... For skeet and sporting an mx2000s or mx12 would be a great choice over an mx8?...Also,are they worth less on the used market than an mx8?..Thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.