1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO CRUEL

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike Michalski, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Wow! That's a scathing endorsement.

2. thedemoguy

thedemoguy TS Member

Buurrrppppp........ ; )

3. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

i think its called, " human nature "

4. REKCUS 3M TA3

REKCUS 3M TA3 TS Member

Animal and dog posts? You aint seen nothing! Just check the primer threads!LOL

5. Bob Wilson

Bob Wilson TS Member

Because the internet gives them anominity. They can't be held accountable for their statements.

6. REKCUS 3M TA3

REKCUS 3M TA3 TS Member

Bob, I've been trying to pronounce that word, anominity. I haven't been that tongue tied since eating three tablespoons of peanut butter in one mouthful. (put a dumb little smiley thing here!)

7. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Remember for every jerk, there are way more good people.

Bo

8. thedemoguy

thedemoguy TS Member

Everybody's always cruel to me...baaahaaabooobhoo...

9. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Trapshooters are unique people, most of them are real nice folks, yet, as you pointed out, there are a number of bitter ones; sociopaths which relish the opportunity to attack anybody anytime and demonstrate their fiery and corrosive nature with no reason whatsoever, these vile creatures usually show a propensity to get all bent out of shape at the slightest provocation.

But like with shells, there is always a dud in a batch of good ones.

Take it in stride, its just human nature.

Berettaman7

10. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

How does that line go.............

Tis better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

11. incognito

incognito TS Member

Is this a tree-hugger troll thread? I posted a thread suggesting that you could donate your unwanted pet to a Chinese restaurant. The only problem here is your definition of a pet. To me they are all meat, and I've eaten dog, cat, and horse, which probably some of you consider pets. Why is it cruel to talk about eating some animals but not others. The tree huggers say deer are pretty, so we shouldn't shoot them or eat them. Do you eat pig? Uck... that is one nasty animal, but some people keep them for pets. And then there are chickens. They eat the corn out of the pig $h!# on the ground. Wild turkeys do the same thing out in the farm pasture. They'll pick a pile of $h!# apart and eat all the grain that was not digested, plus the bugs. And then you eat the chicken or turkey? Squirrels and rabbits are related to rats, but I bet you'd eat them. Dog and cat is better eatin' than rats and $h!# eaters. If you've ever "dined" in old Mexico I'm sure you've had horse or burro, and never knew it. But, none of this makes me mean, inhumane, or cruel. So, you can call me a jerk if you want, but don't call me late for dinner.

12. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

because i refuse to be sensative. does this help ??

13. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

because i was raised a pour black child by mississippi black share cropers. does this help???

14. REKCUS 3M TA3

REKCUS 3M TA3 TS Member

Devil'sAdvocate...I won't be able to talk right for days. The wife is probably gloating over this. She asked if a cat got my tongue. I was so bad I couldn't even tell her what it was I couldn't say! There are some people that just have these communication problems in their relationships. (put another dumb little smiley thing here!)

15. smartass

smartass TS Member

neubee, please post your email address so everybody can send their posts to you for approval before they make them on this board.

Somebody must have died and left you and your ilk in charge, but I don't know who it was.

Pardon me while I go shoot my neighbor's cat.

16. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Sure can tell it's winter.

Some of you guys are mean,and cold hearted.

But, if he is on here for any time at all,his skin will be tighter than a Bulls $ss at fly time.

Bocephas

17. Doug Mc

Doug Mc TS Member

Because they can hide behind a keyboard without any retribution -- cowardly way of making themselves BIGSHOTS in their own eyes

18. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Those pet posts didn't bother me.......never read 'em.

19. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

because i was abused as a child???

20. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Nuebee - consider that they are doing us a favor...if they didn't (figuratively) open their mouths, we would never know what complete morons they are and hence know to discount their juvenile posts and rants.

Stephen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

why are trapshooters assholes