1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why are all intersesting guns/items already sold?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sabretooth, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabretooth

sabretooth Member

Every time I find an item/gun I have been looking for, somebody has beaten me to it.....

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Slow on the trigger, same with the sabretooth tiger of old? Joshin ya guy!

You hafta watch the for sale threads really close to beat the bargain shoppers lurkin here!

Hap

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Quality merchandise and deals go quickly on here.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

You have to pick a time when MIA is sleeping (although I think he has an alarm set for good guns)....

5. sabretooth

sabretooth Member

"Frequent buyers" should be banned from making more than two purchases per hour. If they do, 20% surcharge should be levied towards supporting the "Re-elect Obama" super-pac. Obama will never need a single penny again. He will then ban internet gun purchases anyhow.... LOL.

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Well, I've missed a few...

But too, I collect good stuff and it sells quickly. I buy things in general demand. I try and not buy things I would like to own.

7. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

..cause most everybody else is tryin' to sell junk??

Keller

8. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

What are you looking for and where are you located? HMB

9. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I need to be faster pulling the trigger also. It seam like some guys just have all the luck.

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Basically if it is a good/great deal, you have no "tire kick'n" time. You have to have money in hand and willing to slap it down on the spot. Remember, if you saw the good deal, so did many others. You have to lighten your trigger pull.

11. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Thing is there is no time for looking up the values. When those deals come up you have to know right away when you see them. Because by the time you come back to say "I'll take it" someone else is already sitting back in there chair and smiling. In some cases they may be sipping a glass of fine wine. Jon

12. rick979

rick979 Active Member

While you are writing "Where are you located" a shrewd buyer is writing "I will buy it!!"

13. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Yes, because randomly sending money to people across the country without any information about them and hoping that they send you something back is the definition of "shrewd". A "shrewd" buyer, buys the seller, not the item. Otherwise you are asking for trouble.

14. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

sabretooth, I second a motion to ban MIA. He lurks all through the day and nite. Ole sucker must never sleep or he has attendants to take over his mission of screwing the rest of us on any good deals that are posted here. If you can beat him to the draw for an item of desire, feel very rewarded not only with the purchase but with the draw.lol

But on a more serious note, its like real life here. Getting bargains is just about appropriate time of viewing. I can tell you that the buys generally happen from 5:00 am - 1:00 am. You really can exist on 4hrs sleep...

15. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I've missed out on some smoking deals here b/c I went to bed early...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.