1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why America is in decline......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jul 28, 2013.

1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

What ever happened to the belief that we are the GREATEST country on Earth?????

See Above........

2. TjayE

TjayE Member

The liberals, of this country, voted a non-American born person as our President. Our President's goal is to financial bankrupt this country for an easy take over. I am tire of all the H.Shit he has been spreading around. We need to educate the American people what is happening right in front of their eyes. It may be too late now, as he has lined his pockets and put the country $17 plus trillion in debt.

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I would love to know what Democrat appointed this SOB as
    "Creative Director" of the 9/11 Memorial. I don't think that there was anything "creative" about a photo which was taken at the site and is unquestionably authentic. We need to purge this entire country of the people who don't love or even like it. They are the fifth column and will subvert and mis-portray everything that we do or say. If they don't like it here, go somewhere else or keep your damned mouth shut. Certainly don't try to shut ours.

I know all about free speech but it is only sacred to these bastards when it is their speech. If we disagree with them, we should be silenced. I am really angry at this crap and I won't be still about it any longer. Nor will I be accepting of these people or their actions just because they are in a position to do such stupid things. It's time we start demanding answers to my initial question - who appointed this SOB? Then we can gop after that fool.

4. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Americans don't need their memories re written. 9-11 was ten times as bad as we remember it now, because we have had to live with it. Gone but never forgotten.

5. coconutjoy

coconutjoy Member

I am not going to preach because I have done so twice today.Its simple, America is in decline because its turned its back on Jesus Christ.The scream of the Powerful eagle has almost become the squeak of a small sparrow.Its sad,really sad.May God Bless you all.

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/my-favorite-communist-spy-chief/

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

The progressive democrats keep preaching that we must increase the debt ceiling rather than make spending cuts. The deficit is 75-82% of the GDP now.

8. bigdogtx

shulan got his "education" at Hawvad,,,,,,,Well that sure answers some things,,,,,,isn't that where hussein went?????

9. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

If you haven't seen the movie 2016 rent it if you have see it again!!! It is no accident.

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

coconutjoy,

Your hitting the nail!!! History even records it, but liberals/LIV'S HATE the truth and are always trying to re-write history to remove the truth.

As we have seen the "me, myself and I" generation" we NOW have the "today is the only day that matters" generation. Government will promise us a future and it will be there!!

11. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Outsourcing !! killed our jobs.

12. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

The new president of Purdue university, Mitch Daniels, is taking a beating from the world of academia because several years ago he wanted a "history" book excluded from public schools. The Author of the "history" book, Zinn, admits he did not stick to the facts as have been recorded, but wrote the book on his opinions of what he imagined the people of the time "felt". In other words, he added his ideas to write a novel to a timeline and called it a history book.

What is the matter with people that they will fight for a non factual history book or fight against a factual picture?

13. bigdogtx

Because Leo,,,,,,,they are SO much smarter than anyone else and THEY _know_ it should have turned out differently.........