1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Whose Case Cover is the Best?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Baron23, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Ok...I know, I know...its another 7 1/2 or 8, who makes the best type question.

Still, I'm looking for a case cover for my Americase (last one was totally chewed up by the airlines).

My question, in your experience who's cover is better, Big Sky which zips on or Americase's which velcros to the case and itself.

I'm leaning toward the Big Sky cover, but would like to know if anybody has bought and used one and what their view of it is now.

Thanks

Stephen

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

I've got one for an Americase Krieghoff combo case i'm not using. Make offer

3. kolar12

kolar12 Member

Be careful when you buy the cover. The size is important. I told Americase that I wanted a cover to fit a Kolar case that they made. Seems that they changd the size of the case and I had an "old" one. Sent two of them back before I got one that fit.

4. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

http://www.bigskycasecovers.com/

Go to URL in this message. You will not be disappointed. Have had many for many different cases and have traveled the world with them and never a problem. Best made.

5. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Will your cover fit the case for a Trap Special Combo? If so, call me I will take it. Thanks, Roy A. Morton cell 903-315-6200

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.