1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's work is this? Custom Beretta 391

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ltctpu, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Who

Looking for some information and pretty sure that someone on the Forum can help me out.

I bought this Beretta 391 black gold custom gun w/32" MC choked barrel at auction and there was no history with it.

I'm intereted in: knowing who the custom maker might be, what the POI range of adjustments most likely are and any other info that someone may know about this gun.

Thanks Tom Urich

PS How do the adjustments work? I assumed that the front wedge is spring loaded... but it does't seem to want to move and before I start to apply More Horse Power figure I better ask.

Beretta
    ltctpu_2008_0303311.jpg

ltctpu_2008_0303312.jpg

ltctpu_2008_0303313.jpg

ltctpu_2008_0303314.jpg

ltctpu_2008_0303315.jpg

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dennis Devault. Look up Devault Industries on the net.

3. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Yep, it's a DeVualt. Here's the web address: http://www.devaultind.com . Jake

4. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

You got a DeVault super dandy 391. Want to sell it? Email or send PM. gyrine

5. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

0   0   0

6. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

that is definatly non other than the handy work of Mr. Dennis Devault. I wish I still had the NCP custom I bought a while ago. You could shoot some serious boomers in that gun and never feel it go off. BYG

7. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

0   0   0

Awesome guns Dennis does a great job with those I have owned two of them a 390 and a 391 wish I still had them !!!!

8. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Put the gun in a vertical poition and apply some machine oil on the wedge stem. Let it sit for a while and push it back toward the receiver. It would be very hard to damage these parts. Nice Gun!!

9. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks all for the good info! Regards Tom Urich

10. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hey Tom,

What happens in some cases is a person will install a front bead to the rib and put it in with Red Loctite. If the Loctite drains trought the hole and gets on that shaft is will lock up. I can tell you that we never installed a red front bead like that from here. Soak the shaft with some type of pentrating oil and with the butt stock on the ground use the adjusting tool and smack the end with a hammer. The worst that will happen is you damage the pin and we have those in stock. Let me know how that works out. If you get it loose make sure to clean all the junk out of the hole and lube the shaft with a grease.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

391 beretta custom barrels

beretta 391 custom