1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's winning the drug war?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ntgr8, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

All that stuff won't do him much good now

2. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

setter:
    Thank yuu so much for posting this for me. Deeply appreciated.
    Steve

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Now them guns have some Bling......

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

That's a bunch of Benjamins, fur sure, but in that last picture, isn't that a box (red) of reloads? ;-)

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Thats a bullshit email I got last week, 1 million dollars in new 100 dollar bills weights 22 lb. Now times that by 1,000 to make the billion weight 22,000 now times that by 18 and it comes to 396,000 lb's. or 198 ton. That might be 136 million at the most, if they were a $100 bills.

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

The personal weapon of the drug dealer is also his working tool. It is intended to express the symbol of his power, hence the predilection for larger sizes: The gun's ostentatious handles and engraving are used to display his wealth.

Well, close enough to what is written in the middle sign, anyway.

7. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I think the "War on Drugs" began under Johnson in the 1960's. This proves we are losing the war. The approach has been to pass over the user to get to the big fish supplier. Perhaps we should rethink our approach. Martinpicker

8. grntitan

I gotta give props to his/their gun collection. Its impressive criminal or not. Maybe all you guys have lighted display cases full of guns in your man cave but its just a dream for me. Alwyas wanted to do a display case thing but that money kept get'n in the way. Wonder how this guy dealt with the money part? :0)

9. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Drugs wreck peoples lives. They should put all these people in jail

10. quartering

quartering Active Member

$22 bil? i've always wondered what all the money in my 401k looked like. good luck with it

11. capulona

capulona TS Member

Illegal Drugs is not a Law Enforcement problem. It is a Health problem - let's educate our children on the dangers of drugs (Alcohol included) and keep them focused on the positive aspects of their lives and the future.

If there is no demand, these criminals will go out of business faster than you think.

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If the war on drugs was fought to win there would be many Americans out of work.

Lawyers, prison guards, judges, DEA and State undercover guys, countless rehab centers, counselling, psychiatric, and other resources.

It's a multi billion dollar business and if you think they want it stopped you better guess again.

HM

13. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

All that stuff won't do him much good now

14. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

setter:
    Thank yuu so much for posting this for me. Deeply appreciated.
    Steve

15. grntitan

Now them guns have some Bling......

16. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

That's a bunch of Benjamins, fur sure, but in that last picture, isn't that a box (red) of reloads? ;-)

17. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Thats a bullshit email I got last week, 1 million dollars in new 100 dollar bills weights 22 lb. Now times that by 1,000 to make the billion weight 22,000 now times that by 18 and it comes to 396,000 lb's. or 198 ton. That might be 136 million at the most, if they were a $100 bills.

18. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

The personal weapon of the drug dealer is also his working tool. It is intended to express the symbol of his power, hence the predilection for larger sizes: The gun's ostentatious handles and engraving are used to display his wealth.

Well, close enough to what is written in the middle sign, anyway.

19. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I think the "War on Drugs" began under Johnson in the 1960's. This proves we are losing the war. The approach has been to pass over the user to get to the big fish supplier. Perhaps we should rethink our approach. Martinpicker

20. grntitan

I gotta give props to his/their gun collection. Its impressive criminal or not. Maybe all you guys have lighted display cases full of guns in your man cave but its just a dream for me. Alwyas wanted to do a display case thing but that money kept get'n in the way. Wonder how this guy dealt with the money part? :0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.