1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's Planning to attend a New Years shoot?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by short shucker, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Who

I' going to a 3 event shoot tomorrow (100 trap, 100 skeet, 100 sporting or 50-50-50 if the weather is poor) to help bring in the new year properly.

What's on your schedule?

ss

2. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

There are a couple of shoots at clubs I regularly go to or belong to but I'm opting out for ducks in the AM and Hockey in the PM. A family situatin @#$%@#% up my hunting this season for the most part and I've been giving it all I can now to at least make up or salvage on some lost time.

Sunday I'll be shooting both trap and skeet so I'll get some targets in this weekend. Good luck, have fun and hope the weather co-operates for ya. I had perfect duck weather this morning, cold, steady snow, some shooting and no ducks. Gotta love it.

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Friday: New Years Day Shoot, Saturday: Pen-Mar Shoot, Sunday: Big Meat Shoot, All at Oxford Gun Club, Oxford Pa. Happy New Years!!!

4. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

In the morning Hang-over shoot all the games, annies etc, sometimes have a pretty good calcutta or at least one of the annies..

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Only thing i've found locally is a 50 bird sporting clays shoot in Buffalo (NY) which i'll be attending bright and early tmrw morning.

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Melba Idaho New Years shoot

7. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Going to Plymouth, MA for the Bloody Mary Shoot. I'm the reining Ladies Champ! We shoot Trap, Skeet and Wobble Skeet. Loads of fun....Well worth it! AND they make great Bloody Mary's after the shoot and have the meal catered! Great bunch of guys!

8. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

Yep,,Went today, and will go tommorrow, and Sat. I can not waste this weather, sun shine high 60's to low 70's. Very good shooting weather,,,eat your hearts out, those of you who are in sup-cold snow ect. He He He. Wish you could be here too.
    Norman

9. okiefarmer

okiefarmer Member

OTA at El Reno, Ok has their annual "hangover shoot". I'll be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.