1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Whos got a Cynergy combo ??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by philk, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philk

philk Member

Reading Brownings description of the combo it sounds like the single barrel has an adjustable rib but the double barrel has a fixed rib, is that right ?

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

You would be correct. The unsingle is adjustable and the O/U barrels are fixed. The POI of the O/U seem to be the same as what the XT offers, but the guns swings a whole lot better. Doesn't feel like so much of a club.

ec90t

3. philk

philk Member

Thanks ec90t, thats what I thought. Kind of thinking about selling my BT99 Plus and Citori Plus and going with the Cynergy combo.

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Everyone that I've seen shoot them is shooting them very well.

If I may add, They seem to be very soft shooters. The factory LOP is a bit short for me, but it still felt very soft.

ec90t

5. ontarioshooter98

ontarioshooter98 TS Member

I highly recommend the cynergy! I only had 500 rounds fired with it (practice only) when I got to the Florida last week. My first handicap event with it I shoot a 96 from the 21 yard line, the next day from the 22 I broke a 99 then followed with 95's from the 24. I also broke a personal best 97 in doubles. I know the gun does'nt break the targets its the shooter but it sure helps when you can get to them quicker. The only set back is that heavy loads will take you off the gun because of recoil.

Jake Rosmaninho

6. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

The un-single combo has adjustable rib,,,the top-single barrel does not,,so if you want a adjustable rib, the un-single combo is for you,,,I have had two (first broke and was replaced), total of about 30,000 rounds shot. A lot of gun for the money.
    Norman

7. Smittys Guns

Smittys Guns TS Member

The Cynergy Combo is a great gun. These guns come in Barrel lengths of 30"/32", 30"/34", 32"/32" and 32"/34". If any is having a hard time finding one shoot me an email I can get all of the configurations listed above for $4450, Shipped to your FFL dealer. Thanks Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.