1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's Going To The Missouri Fall Handicap?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Who

I will be there Thursday thru Sunday!

2. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

I'll be there. Not sure what days yet. I'm expecting some showing from the SW Iowa Clowns...but not sure who yet.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Denny, (Lit)

Will you be doing a shooting exhibition ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. The Literalist

Bill, yes, there will certainly be an exibition, posing for photos, and several days of autographing guns, empty shell boxes, shoot programs, womens private parts--you know, the usual.

Why don'tcha drive up? Hell, you're retired...you can afford it. (And it's only a few hours from Sparta if you want to buzz over to sightsee :))

5. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Maxtrap will be in the house!!!

6. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Denny, (Lit)

I expect to see you there about as much as I do Bill.. You never showed up at the "Meet and Greet" I set up for you at Iowa.

7. The Literalist

FlaLagarto,

Didn't know about the meet n greet at Iowa...but I was there and met and greeted beaucoup old friends.

But, barring some emergency, I plan to be at the Fall Handicap. It's only a bit more than an hour from home to the club, so my excuses are limited.

Where shall we meet? You'll know me by simply finding the most handsome shooter on the grounds. If Merlyn The Ornery is there, maybe that's a good place ('course he's awfully mean to me so I'll act like I want to buy several guns)

8. FlaLagarto

Merlyn knows me.. he can point me out. Or you can find me hanging out close to the the pretty little redhead that gives massages. If it's as cold as last year I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

9. FlaLagarto

If Bill shows I'll buy burgers to.. . LOL

10. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Never miss it.

11. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

yes since 1994

12. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

don't take any bad checks while you guys are there! maybe its time to bring that thread back to life?!?!

13. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

I plan on coming down Thursday to shoot the last event that day and the rest through Sunday. Havin' some trouble getting the rest of them clown peckerwoods to make a committment. Bringing the wives may not work out this year. That in itself will be devastating to the local economy. Also planning on squading with the literalist to pick up on some shooting advise and maybe some of the local women. With my luck and the Literalists expert BS, my best hope is for one of them trap girls, hopefully one with teeth this time. Matters less to the Lit as long as they have smokes to bum and beer to steal. Niether of us have a high threshold of acceptence or benchmark in mind. The Literalist has been known to resort to farm animals. Which is perfectly OK and encouraged by the locals. Its a resort area where your pleasure is their goal. Just bring cash.

Maltz

14. FlaLagarto

Maltz.. after that post, I might reconsider coming.. . LOL

15. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

HELL YA
    I will shoot very target they throw! My favorite shoot of the year.
    Rooferbob

16. The Literalist

I am shocked...shocked!!...at the nasty comments by Maltzie. He claims he wants a woman "with teeth this time." As I recall, last year he wanted a woman with no teeth, a mustache and goatee.

So much for giving HIM any help when he misses.

Maltzie, you staying with me or getting a room? I'll share the room a couple nights if you don't bring your you-know-what. The squawking always keeps me awake.

17. big D

big D TS Member

Carol and I always look forward to the Mo Fall Handicap, well until I read some of these posts. Now not sure....but I guess we will have to check it out anyway. Dave Inman

18. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

My group will be there Wed. through Sun.

The MTA is the best place to shoot in the USA! I'm not aware of any club that can offer what is offered there:

Within 30 minutes of the MTA Gun Club there are...
    Over 7,700 motel/hotel/resort rooms, condos and campground sites.
    100+ restaurants, offering everything from burgers to steaks, both on and off the water.
    The largest outlet mall in Missouri, featuring over 110 factory direct outlets.
    More than 150 specialty shops including antiques, gifts, apparel and souvenirs.
    15 beautiful Championship Golf Courses, offering award winning designs.
    The 54,000 acre Lake of the Ozarks, featuring over 1,150 miles of shoreline.
    The largest state park in Missouri, the 17,000acre Lake of the Ozarks State Park.
    Water parks, miniature golfing, go carts, country music shows, boat rental and excursions, marinas, fishing, skiing, hiking, museums, cave tours, horseback riding, bowling, arcades, even a haunted motel!

Come on over & shoot the best!

19. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

It's on Bagnell Bam Blvd, not sure of the exact address.

20. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

When does the Missouri Fall Handicap start this year? break-em all Jeff

Thank You Hunter44

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.