1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's going to the Hoppe in Missoula, Mt?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ric3677, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Who

Just wondering who would be there. It makes a difference on what I play for options. :)

Rick in Mt.

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Hi Rick. There is a chance I will there and you know that I'm a real threat with my 85 average in Handicap so you better hold off on the options until you see no sign of my Jeep and trusty pup-tent. I'm gonna be at the Inland Empire and 2 big shoots in a row can be spendy for a Senior Vet with my Pension income. I can see the tears welling up in your eyes, LOL. I do plan on the Montana State in Great Falls.

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Not I - my middle son is graduating at ISU Saturday, and I'll march as Professor Emeritus. Then my wife, son, his girlfriend, and I head for the Big Island Sunday. Perhaps we'll see you at Butte or Dillon.

4. Hellonwheels

Hellonwheels TS Member

We will be there but now that we know your going, Randy said he won't be playing the options.
    Zella

5. ric3677

Yeah, Right....Randy is afraid of me?

I will see you in Butte Larry.

I hope to see you in the "zoo" Mike. Ask your wife if you can have just a bit more money.

Looking forward to the time with friends.

Rick in Mt.

6. white rattler

white rattler Member

Rick, I am going to have to give it a pass, as I have a date with a bed and a Dr. Trev.

7. TrapDoggie

TrapDoggie TS Member

I'll be there Sunday at the very least...

8. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

Jim (President of the Cottage Grove Eugene Sportmens Club) and Wendy Guernsey from On Target mag are heading out Weds. morning to attent and cover the shoot.

Dennis

CGESC

9. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

Bring your duck hunting gear, winters back!!!!

10. ric3677

Sorry to hear that you won't be there Trev. I will miss your smiling face. The weather has really been something this year. Here in Great Falls we have some spring "breezes" today. Seems like it's been blowing for almost forever lately.
    That's why I am looking forward to the "zoo". No wind. LOL

See everyone there.

Rick in Mt.

11. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Hey Rick,

Sorry I didn't make it over to the Team Singles thing in Great Falls. I was headed over there, got as far a Geraldine.......weather got so bad I landed there and watched it snow for 3 hours. Time it let up it was too late to get to the shoot so I just flew over to Ft Benton & fueled up and went home. Oh well, day wasn't wasted? Had a good breakfast in Geraldine and lunch on the waterfront at Ft Benton..

John C. Saubak

BTW, too busy here to go to Missoula........might see ya' at Lewistown?

12. ric3677

John, sorry the weather got ya on the way to the Team Singles. Sat. was one "breezy" day and Sunday wasn't too bad.
    Yes...I will be in Lewistown on the 15th and 16th. Hope this crazy weather has gone away by then. Snowing again this morning. At least the wind isn't like yesterday, the day before, the day before.....etc.

see you at the next big one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.