1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's going to Robinson New Years day?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I was just wandering if any of you were going to Robinson(IL )New Year's day for their big shoot. It's a bit of a drive for me, but weather permitting I plan to make the drive.

ec90t

2. LMac

LMac TS Member

I heard several from the club I shoot at say they were going. I think they were from Spencer and some from the Bedford area.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Okay Lonnie,

We both know a lot of the same people. I shoot at Spencer damn near every Saturday night.

The boys from Bedford wouldn't happen to be Fudd and Gene would it?

ec90t

4. LMac

LMac TS Member

ect90t, The ones I was refering to were Paul, Greg, and Jim Blevans. Then you know Leonard well don't you. I only shoot at Epson on Wednesday nights. Have you ever been there?

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Lonnie,

I was there the night before Thanksgiving. It was the first time I'd ever been there. I enjoyed myself emencely and will be back again. It is nearly a 3hr drive for me to get there though.

Ya I've known Leonard for quite some time. Not too many game shooters that I don't know. I never got a chance to shoot at his old club though.

ec90t

6. LMac

LMac TS Member

ec90t
    I would say we know a lot of the same people, but honestly, I know everyones first name and don't have a clue what their last name is. LOL Probably wouldn't do any good if I new their last name anyway, getting that CRS desease I think. LOL. Yes, I was there at the Thanksgiving shoot, had a real good turn out, it is usually the big night of the year there. Don't hesitate to come back, old Leonard comes every week, he likes the chili more than the shooting I think. LOL

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Lonnie,

I will defintely get back down that way as time allows. I really liked the club and the Hill annies were a lot of fun.

BTW, I know Paul, Greg, and Jim. Paul has seem a little lost since Boyd's passing. Ole Boyd was one heck of a shooter and one of the best people that I've ever met.

Leonard only goes where there is good food. Down in that neck of the woods, all the food is good!

ec90t

8. LMac

LMac TS Member

Yep, Boyd was a real shooter and a fine man. Was there his last shoot, he couldn't make it thru the evening. He asked Paul to take him home, and Paul ended up getting an Ambulance to meet him on the way home. Boyd said he was going to shoot till he couldn't shoot anymore and he did just that.

9. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Amen!!!

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.