1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's going to be V.P.?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pyrdek, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

This year's election may just be the one where the V.P. candidates rank equal to, if not even more important than, the Presidential candidates!!!

With three Presidential candidates in the running, Barr, McCain and Obama, at least two of them are carrying a higher than normal chance that the VP may end up being the President. Think about it. McCain is the oldest candidate ever (72), beating even Reagan (69). The Grim Reaper likes to pick on older people. Add in the stress pf being President and it is entirely possible that he could, either voluntarily or involuntarily, be out of office. Who is his V.P.???? So far no one knows!

Now Obama is much younger so on that front, the Grim Reaper may have to wait a bit longer for natural causes to claim Obama BUT Obama has another factor or two that just might change his chances. Last I knew there are still some rather strongly opinionated people that have been known to attack and even murder blacks solely because of race hatred. Add in that he is President and you have a very risky situation. If Obama does pick Hillary, well it seems that the Grim Reaper does hang around with a bunch of the Clinton's past associates a bit more than sheer chance would seem to indicate.

As an aside, IF someone DOES try or succeeds in assassinating Obama, I sure hope that they DON'T use a gun! With a Democrat V.P. moving up because of am assassination by gun, AND a Democrat congress, what do you think the odds are of the very next day a bill being "Hot-Footed" through Congress to ban or just about ban, guns would be? Me guess says 110% odds.

Now Barr has at least indicated a V.P. pick of Wayne Allen Root. Pardon me but who in the H*** IS Wayne Allen Root???? I took a quick glance at his bio from the Libertarian web site. Interesting reading but his is not a name that seems to come with much public recognition , at least outside of Nevada. Check the bio yourself at:
    http://www.millionairerepublican.com/home/bio.php

Now, with one aged, one wearing a target on his back and one very, very long shot, Presidential candidates, the VP choices of McCain and Obama seem to me to take on a much greater importance than would normally be associated with a Presidential race.

So my question. Who's going to be V.P.???

Again, given those conditions, who IS Obama's pick for V.P.???? Again, nobody seems to know.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    McCain could become more viable to many who dislike him *IF* he picks a VP who is a helluva lot more conservative than he is, and who is staunchly pro-gun. This might bring some of the Republicans voting for Barr back into the fold.

3. nipper

nipper TS Member

obama and biden

mc cain and the grim reaper

bill

4. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I would say its anybody's guess who Obama pics. I don't know enough about Barr to have a clue who he would pick. I could see McCain picking Huckabee or potentially Colin Powell. But who knows? John

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Algore??? WJC??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.