1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Whoever deleted my thread,,,

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I didn't do it, but I wish you'd really tell us how you feel about the guy that did! Thanks!

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Oops! Where did he go? He was here a minute ago! Did I get suckered again? Who started this thread? Come back!

3. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

There went another piece of my heart. I guess I have now gotten evicted from heartbreak hotel. And the operator is saying to deposit 40 cents more for the next three minutes. If someone had been on the watchtower I would not be at these crossroads or stuck flat on my back in a white room telling my wife to put my guns in the ground.

4. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

OICU812 was the guy who started this thread. Then he left town. Who he anyway?

5. Gary Waalkes

Obviously Led Zep is the great satan on this site. Our Republic might fall if we actually have a little fun and share an enjoyment of music. Or "they" don't want to admit that the "king" was a junky.

To reset the subject to gunning, Led Zep made a small contribution - Gave my baby a twenty dollar bill, If that don't get her, Sure my shot, shot, shot-gun will, Yeah, I gave my baby a twenty dollar bill, If that don't get that woman, I'm sure my shot-gun will.

6. Gary Waalkes

Hipshot - I got sucked in further than you. "they" were not after the off topic Led Zep thread. I am now convinced that I have looked at too many black rainbows, but have now broken through to the other side. But I just looked outside and saw a bad moon a'rising. So I am now putting a candle in the window and will hope that someone stops the rain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.