1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Would like to help Rosie!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rem870TB, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

"She donated a pair of her panties to make parachutes for the 101st Airborne."

I assume the parachutes would not be for individual personel; would something of that size not be used to airdrop large pallets of supplies or heavy weapons or equipment???????

2. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

"one of you owe me a shot of J.D. I just sprayed it on my keyboard and monitor!"

By mouth or nose, from experience, I find some beverages tend to burn the sinuses a bit ;)

You got the best part of the deal though, I wasn't mentally prepared for the shot of Rosie on that clip and hurled on my keyboard.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I heard she bought a surplus boxcar from Union Pacific for future use as a casket.

4. ccridr

ccridr Member

I saw in the Inquirer that Rosie is going to move to Holland, where she will offer her services as a "dike".
    ccridr

5. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

Help her a car and off a cliff somewhere, do the whole world a favor.

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I would definately help Rosie if she were on fire, I'd pee on her until I didn't have to pee anymore or until the fire was out ... That would be like trying to put out a forest fire with a garden hose ... D.Trump and his kids the Trump-ettes were right ... Rosie is ugly and for a second opinion she is stupid also ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

I heard she buys her skirts from Peoria Tent and Awning company..

Gary

8. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

WPT wrote;

"I would definately help Rosie if she were on fire, I'd pee on her until I didn't have to pee anymore or until the fire was out ... "

I take exception to this.

IMHO, putting the fire out, early, would be like rendering some form of assistance.

I think the proper proceedure, which I would follow, myself, would be;

1.) Stand back, grease fires burn hot and are hazardous, look out for your own safety first!

2.) Let the fire pretty much burn itself out, enjoy it from a safe distance.

3.) Once the fire has burned itself out, deploy the equipment and "hose down" the embers to your hearts content.

9. gotbass

gotbass Member

you mean like help her over the fence? That's just not right.

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It's OK, when she croaks, they can give her an enema and bury her in a shoebox.

HM

11. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

"It's OK, when she croaks, they can give her an enema and bury her in a shoebox."

Not a practical solution.

Where would the considerable volume of effluent go?????

I doubt it would be safe, if untreated, to discharge to the environment, think of the damage to the water table.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.