1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who would have a large selection of New and used M

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by stokinpls, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If it was me I'd either:

A: Break down and buy a Universal Charge Bar (and page Bob Dodd for instructions) used, off of Ebay AND a cheap beam balance scale. or

B: Get out the "nail polish" (I liked to use packing tape) or a "brake hone" (I liked to use a Dremel tool) and modify the current one, checking it with your cheap beam balance scale.

There are several of both on Ebay, but getting a fixed bar like you want will be tough - especially that exact combination. You'll have to get lucky. Good luck.

P.S. I never liked the idea of using a Universal Charge Bar in a non-progressive reloader where you have to manually push the bar back and forth. The knobs do have locking set screws, but it just didn't seem right to be pushing on them all the time. Just my opinion.

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Won't a 12 gauge 650 bar work in a 20 gauge 650 loades and didn't the 12 gauge bars have powder bushings?

Ed Yanchok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.