1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

who works on PW reloaders?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Fisher, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisher

Fisher Member

Hi all, I'm trying to help a friend of mine that doesn't have a computer. He has a PW size-o-matic 900 reloader. It is an older unit , that has the old style shell holders. He wants to have it converted over to the new style holder that allows you to remove the shells at each station. I have been off the site for a while, but it seems like there was a guy that was on here that worked on them. Does anyone have his name and contact into? Any help would be mucho appreciated. Thanks J. Webb.

2. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

Jim White and Jim Cunningham both frequent this site. Both of these gentlemen are very helpful and good to deal with.

3. Fisher

Fisher Member

Do you have any contact info. Name of their business, phone#, or email?

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

I will work on PW presses. After my work, Jim C. or Whiz W. can correct most things is mess up. You should see some of the work I have done on my PW presses to improve them. You would be impressed.
    Pat Ireland

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Thanks for the chuckle Pat. LOL. Break-em all. JEff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.