1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who works on Ljutic Release triggers?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by davidjayuden, Aug 9, 2013.

1. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

I have a Ljutic Release trigger that should have some professional "breath" on it a bit. Is the best course of action to return it to Ljutic or do other gunsmith's do good work on them? Phillip's?
    Thank you;
    David Uden
    Omaha

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Have you ever replace the 3 pins in the trigger? If not order a set, they are 1/8th "inch diameter and One Inch long, most machine shops have them, I just bought some yesterday.

This will cure a lot of problems, like creep, pull and release readings all ove the board, they will make it a lot better trigger.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

Gary:
    Thanks for the fast response.
    The hook that reaches over the hammer and is supposed to "barely" catch it, hooks onto it at varying degrees, depending on how much pressure is applied to the trigger. It al;most feels like there are several stages when you pull the trigger. And that edge of the hammer appears to have been mod'ed. In short, it may be beyond simply replacing the pins...
    This was a bargain used trigger off TS.com, that may not end up being such a bargain.
    dju

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Send it back To Lujtic.

5. jimsw

jimsw Member

Why on earth would you fool around having someone other than Ljutic work on your Ljutic release trigger. I have 2 Ljutiics with release triggers, you can't get better releases so be sure to send your trigger to somone other than Ljutic and wonder what happened.

Jim White