1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who won Williams county?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by lou99, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lou99

lou99 TS Member

Just wondering who won Williams county shoot today?

2. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Brad Nester won with a 96, Louis Kurnyak and Mike Early had 95's for second, and Keith Hylton had a 94 for the third score.

53 entrys, light rain most of the event, a little heavier and a little cooler on the 2nd 50. Brisk, steady wind out of the north had the targets climbing pretty good. (Most of them anyway!) 11 shooters carded 47 or better on the first 50. Great crowd and some good shooting- thanks to everyone for attending!

Joe

3. lou99

lou99 TS Member

Thanks for the update Joe.

4. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Nice job Brad. Hopefuly they do not give you known ability since you shot from the 19 yard line. Do not understand how they gave me known ability without giving it to you.

Jerry

5. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Every shooter that was in the money was short yardage. It will be interesting to see if they get KNOWN ABILITY yardage.

Jerry Nickell

6. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Brad is a senior in high school, and one of the trapboys today.

7. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

Great shooting today Brad, Congrats on your acceptence to Ohio state.Great to see young shooter working hard at the club and shooting well. Congrats to Cody also nice shooting.Our future of trap is looking brighter with youths like Williams county has supported.

Mark Jonckheere

8. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Brad shot well and he had to break them. Because he is a puller for the club, does this make him immune to the KNOWN ABILITY. Just asking.

Jerry Nickell

9. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Really Jerry??? This is getting a little crazy, don’t you think?

Okay, I understand your pissed, but my gosh, come on man....

Brad Nester has shot (to my knowledge), every WC Calcutta that has been held at the club the last two seasons. The young man has shot well at times in past events, but not to the point of winning or yardage punch's. He registered 2200-cap targets in the 2012 ATA year.

Yes, Brad will be shooting further back in yardage, as the printed club rules state, at the next scheduled event.

Thank you,

Matt Nicol

I will not bring up the fact that this young man, shoots, fill's traps with targets, helps score, pick up the grounds, and at the end of the day assists in putting everything away and in place.

10. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

Just wanted to say thanks for a great day despite some ignorant weather... Hope to make it again in feb....

Trevor Bouma

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Jerrry the more you whine and complain the more what was done seems right. Why don't you tell everyone how you tried to dump your last target.

Get over it and live life. I'm sure there are other calcuttas you can find to let you shoot from the 19/21. At least once. I think you might be worried that other clubs will have heard and they to might start looking at you. You have made this an issue and it just may backfire on you.

Don

12. happytrapper

happytrapper TS Member

Please tell us what yd brad shot from and what he will be shooting from at the next shoot.

13. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

NITRO

Jerry, you have a PM.

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

louis kurnyak