1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who won the Melting Man over at Rattlesnake GC?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by mallard2, Jul 23, 2013.

1. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Who won the Melting Man over at Rattlesnake GC in WA? Couldn't make the trip, but I saw it was plenty warm.

Those guys had fun though, you can bet on that. Great club and great guys.

2. RockHead

RockHead Member

102 in the shade. Wilgus vs Wilgus with John coming out ahead after the 27yard line and never looked back. We all had a great time and look forward to John and Travis putting on another event. Thanks for all the volunteers who helped we could not have done it without you. Thanks to the Tri Cities Shooting Facility for having a great location at the Rattlesnake Shotgun Range.

Mike Tomlinson

3. Glass balls

Glass balls Member

They had a redculouse amount of sponsor supplied hats, tees, umbrellas, shells, gun cases, towels.... and huge pay backs from Blaser, Promatic, and American rock product. For sure many of the best "all round" shot gun shooters in the northwest and it was well ran with fun for everyone. I guess there is another "Iron man" in Granite Falls in September (300 target) that sounds like a ton of fun as well.

4. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Great job to everyone! Glad it was a huge success and mad I wasn't there!

Thanks, John!

5. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone who took the time to come and shoot. We had 30 shooters and threw over 7500 targets By far the largest shoot our club has ever had. We paid out $1400 in cash and gave out over $1500 in prizes. Not bad for a $75 entry fee. As has been said already it could not have been done without the great help from friends and family. Thanks again. John Wilgus

6. Glass balls

Glass balls Member

You know Mr Brdslayer that means that shoot gave out over $96.00 for everyone's $75.00 entry fee. My question is where does that happen now days?