1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHO WON THE K80 AT THE GRAND ??????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WarEagle2017, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Anyone Know ?????????

2. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Dave is an excellent all around shooter from Wisconsin. He shot some pretty impressive scores at the Wisconsin State Shoot. It doesn't suprise me he shot well at the Grand. Congratulatiosn Dave on your new K-80!

Rick Brohmer

3. bloodshed

bloodshed TS Member

Thank you Rick, Paul Becker also won the wild card shoot out on sundays handicap. Congrats to him also.
    The funny thing about it is I had to borrow a flat of super handicaps from him for the sat shoot off,I replaced the two boxes I used and he used shells out of the same case to win his shoot off sun.Word has it hes saving the rest of that case for the Grand American Handicap.I'd put my money on him.
    until i see you again,
    Dave Blazek

4. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

Great shooting Dave & Paul- Hope to see you guys at our shoot Labor Day weekend. From your YOOPER BUDDY Jim C

5. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Congrads to Paul B and Dave B for their wins. Both are excellent WI shooters and ambassadors to our shooting sport! Dave, I'd do the samething Paul is doing by keeping that flat of shells until Saturday and let the magic do its work! Good luck to you both!

Rick

6. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

Way to shoot Dave!! Congrads to ya.

See you and the new K-80 at next years PVA shoot at Brown County.

Philip Santos
    Captain bud
    the "auctioneer" for the big c event for the pva shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.