1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Won The Hot Buns Contest?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Who won the Hot Buns Contest?

I heard it was a short Yardage shooter from KY.

Someone told me Devi said the person had Steel Buns, or was that Bronze Buns.

Was that you SMSNYDER in the Sr.Vet Category

GB
    DLS

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

That kinda stuff does not interest me, but I know I did not win it, cause I was not there.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I heard it was a toss up between Hostess and Snyder !

4. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Longshot talk about the Ky. when you live in the bagger state.Southern Ohio?

TD

5. Pipe Layer

Longshot I could make a comment about the state you live in but I will not lower myself to your standards!!!!!!!!!

TD

6. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Not even close to. a Sr Vet . Lol

7. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Pipe Layer, I don't think longshot has any standards.

8. Annie Get Your Gun

Annie Get Your Gun Member

We couln't get enough "Buns" for the event.First night was the Beretta shoot offs, and the second night the Kolar shoot offs that had to be canceled because of rain. (We certainly could not have any "wet buns".)
    Susan Natrass - the originator of the FIRST Mr Buns contest was in attendance and we had spread the word it was going to happen, with some of the original "judges". But......we did not want to disrupt the harmony of the shoot offs, so the trophy will be saved for another year.
    Carlette did a beautiful job on the "Mr Buns" flyer and Devi got the flyers distributed on the grounds.
    Our dilemna is trying to re-create an event that took place at the end of the day before shoot-offs began at 9 o'clock in Vandalia. Used to be shoot offs happened under the lights and in the interim time was spent going to dinner or hanging out at the beer tent...captive audience. It was great fun!
    Diane

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Diane--Thanks for the effort of you, Barb and Devi and any behind the scenes i do not know. I know you guys worked hard to make it happen. With the great attendance this year it led to larger shoot-offs as well as carry-over shootoffs from weather. Hopefully you guys can get it to go next year.

Matt

10. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

So Matt you didn't get to compete? Aww I bet that burns your buns. LOL I'm going to the Grand next year and will start training for the bun competition, I've already found a used copy of "Buns of Steel" on Amazon.

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I'm going to make tee shirts for the guys who showed up. I need your shipping addresses. PM them to me, please.

And don't try to slip one in if you didn't bring your buns there...I remember the few who did show up. :)

12. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I finished 1st and 3rd.

-Gary

gw22_2008_030361.jpg

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yeah, my wife says that too.

I think that's Girl-Code for "Sexy."

-Gary

14. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey, how did you get that circular white spot on your butt? Did somebody serve you up on a dessert plate at a 4th of July picnic?

15. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Well Devi, I have been called a "Tasty Dish."

Seriously though, my wife laid Frisbee on me after I fell asleep sunbathing in the nude :)

-Gary

16. Dr.Longshot

Pipelayer it is guys like you that ruin a site like this.

I just asked who the winner was from a previous post, why did you not reply to that post like you did mine.

Never mind it is guys like you that like to ride my a** on everything I write,
    when you ride me you are leaving others alone, bring your vaseline and have the ride of your life.

You are so crude.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

17. Pipe Layer

When you say a short yd. person from Ky. it is a personal attack on my State.I won't get into a pi--ing contest with you on this site.As I said I won't stoop as low as you but I do know you when I see you. I saw you once in Pete Mccalls trailor. I will more than happy to continue our conversation when we meet.

Terry Dean

18. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Dr Longwind.. I'm a bit shocked !! I never knew you were so interested in mens buns..

19. Juantoomany

Juantoomany Member

JUST SAY NO TO CRACK!!!!

20. Dr.Longshot

I am glad that shooters from Kentucky are shooting good, I never said a dis-respectful word about a short yardage shooter from Kentucky.

They were saying today at the Cardinal wait till the word gets out who won.

It did not make any difference to me wat yardage shooter won it.

Today Nora Ross broke the only 100 in todays handicap, and I am glad to see her do it.

She is from Kentucky, what do you think of that?

There are good crop of young shooters coming up the ranks from Kentucky and I am glad for that.

Hope to see you in Pete's trailer this week, he was not open today, I was shooting in front of his trailer on Bank 7.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.