1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who won the Blaser @ Ohio State Shoot?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by crossman, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crossman

crossman Member

Who won the Blaser @ Ohio State Shoot?

2. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I think it was the young man who beat me in round 4. Hart I believe was his name.

blade819

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Chuck Wilson won the Blaser at Ohio Stae Shoot 27 yard shooter.

Dr.longshot

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

oh...he beat the "kid".

5. seitz t22

seitz t22 TS Member

I was wondering if there was any truth to what I heard about 2 additional numbers being drawn for the Blaser shootout. The story goes that there were no Ohio residents with either of the originally drawn numbers as well as feeling that there were not enough shooters and later in the evening it was decided to draw 2 additional #'s. My concern here is if someone didn't have the original #'s and left the shoot thinking they didn't get the# but may have gotten the 2nd chance without knowing it. The program rules do not seem to list anything of the sort being allowed.

6. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

The Blaser shoot went off just as the program indicated. One number from event #7 a 1 along with one number from event #9 a 3 were drawn. All shooters were informed of this over the PA system along with the info being posted on the scoreboard annex area. A full day went by with information being available to shooters prior to the shootoff which happened on Friday 6/24/11 after event #11 last shot was fired.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Roger Edgington
    OSTA Director

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Hey longsh?t has it been in for repairs yet??

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.