1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WHO WON REDLANDS WINTER CHAIN???????

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by TrapperP2005, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 TS Member

HELLO EVERYONE!

I WAS ABLE TO SHOOT SATERDAYS EVENT OF THE REDLANDS WINTER CHAIN. I SHOT EXTREMELY WELL CONSIDERING MY AVERAGE.. 95/100 FROM THE 20 YARD LINE. I WAS CURIOUS AS TO WHO WON THE MAIN EVENT ON SUNDAY AND WHAT DID THAT PERSON SHOOT??

THANKS

JORDAN

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Active Member

please turn off the caps

there is no need to "shout"

thanks

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

He needs to shout, because no one from Redlands is answering him. HMB

4. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 TS Member

HMB

Hahaha!! Thanks for the backup statement! I've been trying to find out who won since that Sunday Because I didn't shoot and was real curious since Redlands is my newly pronounced second home for shooting trap. btw Dave, I DID NOT KNOW THAT WORDS IN CAPS MEANT I WAS SHOUTING.. I recall way back in grammar school that "!" was correct if you were shouting. :)

5. dave-320c

dave-320c Active Member

I used caps a couple of years ago, and had several people flame me; learned something new about internet protocol, and thought I would pass it on.

Regards, and good shooting,

Dave

BTW, who won?; see you at Redlands - great place to shoot.

6. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 TS Member

Hahaha! I know what you meant. Still don't know who won.. Who cares I guess.. See ya round! Shooting north hollywood tomorrow.. Hopefully I can make the 2 hour drive home with a winter chain buckle!

Best!

Jordan

7. Skeeix

Skeeix TS Member

For some reasom the people at Redlands do send thier results to the CGSTA there for they are never posted on the websight. Must be a problem of some sort.

Clyde

8. Vickie

Vickie Member

Hi guys. Just talked to Allison and she said that Anna Weilbacher was the winner of the winter chaine buckle. I think there were several shooters tied with 97's and Anna won the shoot off.

Allison said she has posted it on Facebook , but I don't think too many ts.com'ers are on Facebook yet.

Anyway that's who won! Good job Anna!

Vickie

9. Vickie

Vickie Member

Here, see if this link will work:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003624175730

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.