1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who won at Jaquas this weekend?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dbl Auto, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Any news from the Flag City shoot at Jaquas Fine Guns this weekend? I heard Ms. DuckDog won a new gun.
    Doug Allison

2. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

There was a 99 handicap winner long yardage. Senior Vets Louie Morgan 98--Willie Anderson 97. A young lady won the Browning shotgun shootoff. Scores ending in 1 & 0 shot for the gun. Very hot and windy. Excellent turnout,40 handicap squads. I heard Dirk Meckstroth won high all around 388. Clyde Doll

3. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

I can confirm that Mrs. DuckDog did indeed win a new Beretta duck hunting gun! I can only hope that she will let me try it out this fall. A very special thank you goes out to Earnie Ross. Earnie was one of the 4 shooters that made it clean through the first round of the shoot off. Mrs. DuckDog had the good fortune to be shooting with Earnie during the first round and the second round. Earnie stopped Mrs. DuckDog on her way from post 5 to post 1 during the second round and whispered some calming words of encouragment to her. Somehow Earnie knew that was just what she needed. Earnie and Mrs. DuckDog went to a third round and she was able to edge him out by a single target. Earnie seemed to be just as happy as if he had won the gun himself. Mr. Ross is indeed one of the true gentlemen of our sport. I know that Earnie took some ribbing about loosing to the "GIRL", but in my eyes he is a winner.

DuckDog a.k.a. Don Cogan

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Here is a link to the list of winners and payouts. I had a great time. Bill Malcolm

5. DFoster

DFoster Member

Don, please tell Sharon congratulations from Jim and I. Hope to see everyone at the Cardinal Classic.
    Diane

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Payoffs were pretty good!

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I see a 198 recieved $729 for lewis on the singles, if there was a 199 and he didn't play, that's got to hurt.

8. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

There was one 199 and no he didn't play the lewis. I think a 186 payed over $400!

Matt Ski

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Sometimes lucky is better than good?

The singles were tuff in a stiff wind, I missed four on the first trap, ugh! -for a 193, my worst score of the season.

10. logndog

logndog TS Member

Duck Dog, I did indeed take some "ribbing" for being beat by a girl, but that was only untill I pointed out that they all lost to her long before I did! For the love of God, don't these people know who my sister-in-law is? I just wish that Cam would of let us "wrassle" it off like I requested!
    Earnie Ross III

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.