1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who wants to trade?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ric3677, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Weather......not guns. Yesterday the high was at 7 AM. Then the snow and then the cold. -2 at the moment and it's supposed to get to 12 but it wasn't supposed to get below 0 either. To early in the year for this crap. More snow today also....how can it snow when it's this cold. Almost forgot to mention the breeze. At least it will keep the bugs down. :)

on the upside the Sharpies are hanging in the trees.

Rick in Mt.

2. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

From Sunny Southern California..... No way Jose'....Highs around 1pm at 78, lows around 3am at 54...BUT, it supposed to rain all weekend! maybe 3 inches in some areas, probably get down to the sixties!...Sorry had to throw it in!...LarryB (San Diego)

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Nice and sunny here in central New England and about 40 degrees. Might hit 50 later today. Wouldn't trade New England weather, except when having to clear the driveway of three feet of snow (too soon!).

LA in MA

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

Rick, It is -27 at 6am in my field office. That is the good news the bad news is the heater has died over night. The warmest place in my construction office is inside the fridge. But on the upside the game is moving. Trevor.

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

High in Virginia today may not make 60 degrees. We have already has a hard frost. This is way too cold for human existence. I wish there was a big shoot at Silver Dollar prior to the Dixie Grand in January. I need to get away from this cold. Normal body temperature is around 98 degrees and that is around what normal air temperature should be.

Pat Ireland

6. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Hopefully the cold and snow will get the ducks moving down here. The season has been pretty poor so far. The forecast for SE Idaho is snow and cold for the weekend.

7. ric3677

Just got home..and it warmed up to 0....whoooohooooo

Rick in Mt.

8. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rick, sounds like why we left Fargo North Dakota. Just too darn cold in the Winter. Great city, nice folks, lots of space but the Winters are a drag.

Jim Skeel

9. mra

mra TS Member

2 rounds of trap yesterday morning and the temp. was a blustery 75. Shot with a gentleman who used a .410 and half way thru gave it up because of the wind.
    We had a great time at Indian River Trap and Sheet.

10. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Down here this morning in South Carolina it is 39..BUT by 11 AM it will be close to 70...High for today is supposed to be 74 with bright blue sky...Headed to Mid-Carolina club for an ATA shoot...Yee haaa

What a change from the NY weather I left last year..

Dave in SC

11. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Here in South Georgia it's presently 46 and will have a high of 74. Nice weather for some outdoor activity. Jackie B.

12. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

This weather is crappy! Low last night of 55 and is only going to get to 75 today. Damn sun is shinning so bright I have to wear sun glasses in the house.

Pat, come on down and shoot with us. There does not have to be a big shoot at the $ to drive south.

13. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

southwest Idaho - 30 degrees and snowing very hard

14. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

First snow of the season hit last night, supposed to be a pretty decent storm. I see a patch of blue sky headed this way, probably better get out and make the most of it.

15. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

We had a high of 80 today but its going down to 67 tonight. I was out shooting today in Bermuda shorts and a tee-shirt. Just a little windy at 10-15 or so. Tomorrow looks to be the same. Have a nice winter guys. Break-em all. Jeff

16. ric3677

Well, it was -3 when I went to work this morning...and -3 when I got back home.
    Shouldn't complain as it's supposed to be close to -20 tonight and -5 for a high tomorrow. With 5 or more inches of snow, that added to the 8 we have already.

I bet the turkey will be hot on Thursday tho......LOL

Rick in Mt.

17. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

It's going to be 80 degrees today.. Wayyyyyyyyyyyy to warm for Thanbksgiving.. There has been so much hot air since the elections.. we can't seem to get a cooler day... Happy Turkey everyone.. It's to damn warm here for a fire.. or hot coco.. or a nice glass of warm rum.... All Good.. Mike

18. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Chicago yesterdays high 67 degrees. Today 39 What?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.