1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHO WANTS TO PLAY PING PONG????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PING, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PING

PING TS Member

Ok I've been wanting to start and online ping ping ternament for this site, just one problem, there is no ping pong game so we can't. SORRY!!! PING

2. PONG

PONG TS Member

GAY THIS IS A GAY POST

PONG

3. PING

PING TS Member

NO ITS NOT GAY!!! OK MAYBE A LITTLE. PING

4. PONG

PONG TS Member

SURE

WAIT DIDN'T WE PLAY PING PONG AT MIDDLETOWN WHEN WE DROVE ALL THE WAY OVER THERE?

5. PING

PING TS Member

I KNow I WAS SOOO SAD. (NAME NOT GIVEN) SAID THAT THEY WOULD PLAY WITH ME. bUT THEY DIDN'T. PING

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

7. docrtaylor

docrtaylor TS Member

when your done your ping pong game what are you guys going to do? have a sword fight?

8. PING

PING TS Member

Man, I don't kno if I could beat those cats, they are good. PING

9. PONG

PONG TS Member

STUPID CATS BEAT ME AGAIN.. next we should sword fight then go shooting, I got my kreghoff fixed.....AGAIN

10. cableguy

cableguy TS Member

11. PONG

PONG TS Member

Ping

12. PING

PING TS Member

PONG

13. PING

PING TS Member

Sword fights are fun but last time I tried that I got kick out of the shoot, So i really don't want to try that agian. But thanks for trying, I really apprietia it. PING

14. PING

PING TS Member

sure

15. Prescott Gene

Prescott Gene Member

This thread would really be lame if you consider the possibility that PING and PONG could be the same person! Gives you cause to wonder about a certain persons sanity, doesn't it???

Gene

16. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

There is no doubt in my mind that Ping and Pong are the same, with a mentality of zip. Ping/Pong couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel. JMHO Richard

17. PING

PING TS Member

No we are two different people, but we may know each other fairly well. And I don't apprieciat your comment much BLKLAB, but oh well.

18. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ya know not to get off the subject of Ping & Pong but I was just thinking about the history of ping pong. Was there a pong before ping or did ping come before pong? It is kind of like the whole chicken or the egg thing of which came first. Personally I think the road came after the chicken because chickens were here before roads and thusly the chicken came before the egg because the first time the chicken tried to cross the road and cart almost hit the chicken the chicken laid an egg and thusly the chicken came first to lay the egg which later hatched into a chicken but if that is actually the way we get chickens is from eggs than long before the chicken crossing the road there must have been an egg that hatched into the first chicken but then it would take 2 chickens to make an egg or is it different with chickens but then if it did not take 2 chickens to make an egg why is there both roosters and hens because if the hen dont need the rooster to make an egg then why are there roosters and maybe ping pong came from all of this because that is what the rooster and hen did with the egg back and forth accross the road with the hen telling the rooster that it was his turn to sit on the egg and the rooster smacking back telling the hen that he wasnt needed to make the egg so he didnt have to sit on the egg and that is how I think ping pong was created.

So ... I wonder what I will have for lunch.

19. PING

PING TS Member

ok, but still me and pong are different people.

20. lumper

lumper TS Member

Yeah but your very closely related cause his name is Pong and you are Ping and those 2 names are only 1 letter different so you are very closely related.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.