1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who voted for McCain?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Stl Flyn, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Who voted for McCain, because they thought McCain would make a good President, not because they wanted to see Sarah some more?
    stlflyn_2010_0704223.jpg

2. Stl Flyn

Whoo-Chi-Ma,maaaaa!
    stlflyn_2010_0704224.jpg

3. Stl Flyn

This is a good one!
    stlflyn_2010_0704225.jpg

4. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

Not me : It was all a Joke! A case of conservatives taking a gun and shooting them selves in the foot, again. Remember Dole and Clinton? McCain primary voters put the current in office, maybe this time it will be different hopefully.

CM

5. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

I voted for Sarah Palin...McCain was simply on the ticket. I like her politics period...she is much smarter than most people (on the left) give her credit for smarter than many in office and probably everyone in Hollywood. ed nichols

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

You Had two choices Obama or McCain if you didn't vote for McCain you voted for Obama.

7. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I voted for him!

I figured McCain could not screw the country nearly as bad as Obama would, and did.........and will further if he gets reelected.

Chooising between two bad choices, a smart person chooses the least dangerous.

Obama has put more debt on us in 3 years, than Bush did in 6 with Republicans and even more in 2 with Democrats in charge.

Heard something interesting today. Apple is sitting on 100 billion dollars in cash! That is a 1000 million dollars and yet it represents only 6 one thousandths of one percent of our debt.

That is .006 of 1 percent.

Now who voted for Obama again?

8. Stl Flyn

Rick,

What do you think McCain would have done differently, and what do you think this country, and situation would be like if McCain had won?

9. Rick Barker

Are you kidding?

With the Dems in control of Congress, they would not have cooperated with McCain.

Sarah would have kept McCain in check on spending and I don't think we would have all this debt and we would not have McCainCare.

I admit, he is Obama Lite, but still a better choice than the avowed commie pinko we have now.

10. Rick Barker

Stl

Let me ask you a question.

Are you ok with the fact that the debt of this country now exceeds it's economy?

News Flash....... Reported sightings of large numbers of zomies are walking the streets in Chicago today!!!!!

At first someone thought it was a large turnout of voters for the Republican Primary today, but we are reminded the dead only vote for Democrats.

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I did, the lesser of two evils, but the main reason was because Palin was the Veep, she would have done a better job running the place that either McCain or the POS that's there now

12. Rick Barker

Stl

Why are you still waging this war on women, by making fun of Palin?

Do you still believe the media, after they lied to you that Obama was smarter than Palin, when just the opposite is true?

13. Stl Flyn

No I am not. Would it be different if McCain was President? I really do not think so. Why? Because Obama has not pushed enough to change the tax policies of Bush. McCain would not have either. Reagan, who was the first president I ever voted for, raised taxes. To cut income (Taxes) and spend trillions on two wars, and then watch the economy falter, bringing in even less (income taxes), without cutting spending, caused this debt. Does not matter who you blame, they are all responsible. You are going to say it was the Democratic congress under Bush that caused it, then President Bush should have vetoed. If the Democratic congress changed any Bush policy when they where in control and Obama was President, show me which one.

14. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Total BS post. You can continue to debate this lame subject all you want but ....Who TF cares and what does it matter?

At this point history is just that...history. Our sole focus should be getting the infidel in chief out of the WH period.

15. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I held my nose and voted for McCain. Of course I would vote for a retarded moose rather than Odumbass...Bill

16. Rick Barker

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The zomies disappearted from the streets of Chicago today, just as quick as they appeared, which was reported around the time the polls opened.

When it was found out todays vote was for the Republican Primary, the streets were empty of the walking dead.

However, early exit polls have Obama ahead by a comfortable lead?????
    rickbarker_2009_2505217.jpg

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I held my nose and voted for McCain, and made an oath that it would be the last time I ever voted for a Republican gun banner.

Now it looks like the GOP is gunna run another stinkin' gun banner.

I'll either write someone in or vote Libertarian. I'll wait until the nominee is declared but if Romney gets the nod I am seriously thinking about registering as a Libertarian. I am fed up with Republican gun banners.

Ronald Reagan - Gun banner.

GHW Bush - Gun banner.

Bob Dole - Gun banner.

GW Bush - Made noises about banning guns but never did.

John McCain - Gun Banner.

Mitt Romney - Gun banner.

Out of the seven GOP presidents or candidates I have or will be able to vote for to this date, only one of them did not ban guns. That's a crappy track record for a party that wants our vote. Seems we are only needed when they are desperate for votes, otherwise they crap on us. I am sick and tired of my vote being taken for granted. My price from here on out is that the nominee must not be a gun banner or the GOP loses my vote.

And to go one step further, there isn't one piece of anti-gun legislation that passed in congress that would have made it without some Republicans voting for it.

I think our "friends" had better started acting like friends, and not our enemies.

18. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Brian, I understand your feelings, but the fact remains a vote for anyone but the Republican nominee, whoever that turns out to be, puts Obama a vote closer to reelection. It's a sad fact, but it's a fact. If you want Obama back in for another four years when he doesn't have to worry about reelection ever again, go ahead and waste your vote on the Libertarian or Mickey Mouse or my dog - it won't matter. Understand, I do agree with you by and large, we are going to have lousy choices once again, but we HAVE to vote for an "electable" candidate if we have any hope of getting rid of the current occupant of the White House. And fer Gawd's sake, vote Republican for any and all Congressional races! We must control Congress if we're to have any hope of survival.

Jerry

19. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

What would be different.-- Well to start with there wouldn't have the trillions of dollars bail outs footed by the U.S taxpayer. We wouldn't have this insane out of control cost socialized medicine thing called Obama Care looming at us. McCain (unlike dunbo) wouldn't be pusing for religious organizations to be forced to foot the bill to buy contrceptives and abortion inducing drugs for permiscious loosers like Fluke. We would already be building the Keystone pipeline. McCain (unlike dmbo) wouln't be tryin to destroy the coal industry! McCain wouldn't be funneling untold millions into FAILED so called GREEN companies. There would be many more drilling permits issued and we could at least TRY to ease dependance on foreign oil. There wouldn't be any Fast and furious scandal because that CROOK Holder wouldn't be head of the Justice Dept. We wouldn't have a president sucking up to the whole Radical Muslim world and apologizing for America at every turn. And FINALLY we wouldn't have a COMMIE in the white house who is working overtime, doing his best, to dismantle the U.S. Constitution!!! How's that for a start!

20. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I have never liked McCain after he lost to Bush for the 2000 election. He was nothing but a brat and a cry baby. He should have shut his mouth and said I will give my support to Bush and walked away. Insted he made a seen. I had to vote for him because if I didn't vote for him I would still be letting Obama win a vote. McCain was well past his time for the Pre office. Even if he wasn't he wasn't a good person for the Pre Office. He is nothing but a spoiled brat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.