1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who to make soft comb?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kdl243, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdl243

kdl243 TS Member

Is there anyone in Missouri to convert my comb over to a soft top. Or any recomendation on a traveling stock guy that might be at the Missouri Fall Handicap to have it done. My XT has been making my cheek a little sore so I think a soft top comb is the way to go.

2. BMC

BMC Member

I had Jim Flynn convert my BT100 comb to a soft comb using that new material of his. Best decision I've made in a long time. He's not in MO but I'm sure you could ship it too him and he would probably have it done in a day. He did mine in about 30 minutes.

3. larry byers

larry byers TS Member

call Graco in gravette, Ark. I just got one back today and Tracy did an excellent job and very resonable and quick. larry byers

4. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Please scrole down about 42 threads and check my ADJUSTABLE COMBS-PADDED $55.00 thread. I can do it and have it back in the mail in 2 days.
    Carey

5. kdl243

kdl243 TS Member

hoffman06

After talking to you last night and today,I shipped my comb off to you today, you should have it by Saturday.

Kevin

6. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Thanks Kevin, if I get it Saterday it will be in the mail back to you on Tuesday.
    Carey

7. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Just thought I would post a picture of Kevin's completed padded comb. $55.00 return shipping included with usually a 2 day turn around.
    Carey
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. 7771

7771 Active Member

whats the differance between a regular comb and a soft comb?

9. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

A soft comb is a regular comb cut with a firm foam insert added then covered a leather textured Naugahyde. If you want one $55.00 return shipping included, 208/476/7480
    Carey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

making a soft comb