1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who started the "racism" over Zimmerman!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by timberfaller, Jul 10, 2013.

1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Don't let a crisis go to waste, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE, create it!!

Nothing worse then a black racist in a three piece suit!!

2. Avatar

Who started the

Hard to believe the DOJ would be involved in trying to stir up racial animosity. But, that comment by Obama was also hard to believe.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Who started the

Communist shouldn't surprise anyone any longer.

But there again, he and his crew have more ties to Hitler's mode of operating then Stalin-ism.

I didn't like history in high school, but now find it very Interesting NOW!

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Who started the

The liberal media started yelling it first, then the administration kicked into gear

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Who started the

This does not surprise me in the least. In fact, it's almost expected.

6. 27-T

27-T Member

Who started the

Al Sharpton started it all. He opened his mouth at the start of investigations when he DID NOT know anything about what had happened.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Who started the

Personally, I am tired of the black, hispanics, gangbangers, punks, calling me names and taking pot shots at me because I am white (more like tan or maybe pink) and calling me a racist because I feel we should have Miss/Mrs White America Contests, have an organization equal to the NAACP for white people, have all white collages and schools, White Movie awards, white singing awards, Cadillacs etc ... I do not know one black person who was ever a slave but the majority of them want or demand reparations ... I think if they were a slave 100 plus years ago they are entitled to them if they can prove it, otherwise they go get a frikkin job and help support Obama's Unregistered Democrates (Illegal Aliens) or help run them out of town ... Make the black people vote blind folded so they cannot vote for a person by color ... Give all candiates IQ tests and make sure they have documentation proving they are citizens of the United States of America and stand ready to prove it when called upon to do so ... People of all colors have to be tested for DRUG's if they are collecting assistance in any form ... Build bigger prisons for blacks and hispanic prisoners to help eliminate the over crowding or make them sleep, eat, shit, shower, and have yard time in shifts ... There is no end to what improvements we can make beside the 30 yardline for handicap ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Who started the

If you saw the first witness they had on the stand ( his female friend & dumber than a rock) called him a cracker. Next words out of her mouth was that's not racist.

9. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Who started the

I think it started here, didn't it? LOL

10. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Who started the

What WPT said.

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Who started the

Want some interesting reading?

Go here... http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=192960

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never before in my life have I stepped out like this against the machine. Never. And I have a new appreciation for those Breitbart’s out there who do it on a regular basis.

The Miami-Dade School Police Dept and Obama’s Dept of Education have gone full wolverine on me. Long story, but short version… it sucks.

After dragging me through multiple legal angles we were finally able to drag out the TRUTH through FOIA. Regardless of eventual disposition of this case I hope folks will have at least read the ASTOUNDING level of deceit in this trial.

Against, all odds, and after spending over $10,000 legal to fight them (we ain’t rich) and $2,000 in admin fees for the info… The story will drop your jaw.

Heres some links to public records we forced to sunlight. Including Trayvon’s hidden and falsified police reports.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots of info how the DOJ falsified records....

jerbear_2008_0303264.jpg

Jerbear

12. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Who started the

Democrats want racial divide.

Its "common sense" to them.

The more racial divide there is, the more black and hispanic folk will register and VOTE democrat.

This is how the Democrats will fight their battles. Racial divide. They will call conservatives racist to get their vote. Its easier to convinve someone of that than explaining to them how they will make American a better place to live.

But the real, real, real sham is the democrats are the ones keeping minorities down. The call conservatives racists, say they won't help minorities, won;t give them the help they need, etc... while the democrats will give them entitlements. But those entitlements are just "bread and circus". keep them down but throw them some scraps, bring up the minimum wage a few cents, create a few menial jobs, offer housing and car loans that will never be paid back, etc...

If the minorities were smart about it, and actually looked at the history of the country, every group that has come over voluntarily or not has WORKED their way out of the ghettos. Look how many orientials and Middle easterners immigrate here to open businesses and work their asses off for scraps and enough to build up some coin to reinvest.

Some minorities just want to lay on their butts, cry racism, fall back on something that oppressed them 150 years ago, have 15 kids with 15 fathers then bitch that here 600 dollar iPhone data plan ain't enough, get free housing, "the check", free education, handicapped stickers and tags for their cars, etc...

People just have to ignore them, ignore the crys of racism, ignore the All Sharpton's and jesse jackson's of the country and seriously forget about them. Like a pain in the ass kid, ignore him and he'll shape up or move away.

We need a President and Congress to literally say "This is it, all racial entitlements are over. Everyone is equal, the civil war has ended, the civil rights movement has ended. Go to work and stop playing the victim!! because we ain't hearing it anymore."

If people keep giving them an audience, dole, and other entitlements they are just going to demand more and more until its out of control like it already is.

This crap needs to END!!!!

13. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Who started the

You gotta love Stifilin. He never disappoints. The defense rested today. The verdict may be in this week.

Word is the "community organizers"( we all know one of them, don't we?) are pounding the pavement to calm the masses so the impending verdict doesn't cause any undue "stresses" on the native population.

B******T!
    These race baiting SOB'S are out there stirring up the hornets nest! They want to re-live the good old days of L.A. after the Rodney King verdict. Guess what dickheads, Florida has not only a CCW law, but a very stout stand your ground law.( the verdict in this trial will prove that)

The Sheriff is ready, the law abiding citizens are ready, are you ?

14. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Who started the

As in the Rodney King incident....this isn't about race at all. Its used as an excuse so the low life thug criminals can steal. How is stealing a TV getting justice for Trayvon if in fact he was wronged at all which has not to my judgement been proven. How is burning a Koreans 7-11 store getting justice or is it simply getting even with someone who has worked for something, someone else is not willing to do. Decent citizens do not riot, burn and steal..only the criminals. You will not find Dr. Ben Carson, Allen West, Condoleeza Rice or Paula Deen part of a riot, burn and steal mob. ed nichols

15. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Who started the

If Zimmer is acquited, the people that actually do the rioting and possible burning of property will be the ones that do not have a piss pot nor a window to through it out of.

As far as Al Sharpton getting involved, the DOJ saw to that.

This whole case should never have gone to court.

16. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Who started the

UP!

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Who started the

Didn't Obama make the comment first that Trayvon could be his son???

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wAPtUfOs7Gs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Who started the

They all look alike to me ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

19. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Who started the

grntitan_2009_2503165.jpg

20. SBray

SBray Active Member

Who started the

As usual, the liberal media is very instrumental in promoting racial tension. Most of the recent news is how the blacks will not let it go. If you print something enough times, someone will act on it, and there will be riots.

Our local news shows a handful of people outside of the federal courthouse with signs. It is almost as if they want to have some type of civil unrest to report on.

I hope a majority of black Americans see through all this and not add to the problem.

Steve