1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who should we vote out in November?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by smsnyder, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Who should we vote out in November and why?

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Libs and RINO's---SJB---

3. over/under

over/under Member

Anyone who has served 2 terms. Regardless of party. Explain how someone can go into public service with avg income, and come out a very rich person? AKA Harry Reid

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Any democrat or republican who voted for the Stimulus Package and/or Healthcare Reform. Those bastards stuffed those bills down our throats with absolutely no regard for logic, reason, or the core values of their constituents. THEY ARE COMMUNISTS AND THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE AWAY YOUR FREEDOM. STOP THEM NOW!

5. claybuster60

claybuster60 TS Member

ALL OF THE BASTARDS!!!!!
    The government is supposed to be "Of The People, For the People and By the People" These clowns who are in ther now are hangers on and are only interested in their own welfare and screw the populous! They pass more bills to increase taxes (to fill their own pockets) and don't give a hoot about the people who PAY the taxes. Get rid of them all!!!

6. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I agree with several above. We need smart business people in office and certainly people that are not so damn afraid or worrying about being politically correct! It is probably too late for this country to ever again being a world leader in industry etc but you have to start somewhere! Tom Rhoads

7. Trapshooter1

Trapshooter1 Member

Any one who votes for anything that husaneobaama wanted.

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

EVERYONE!!!!

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Drain the Swamp!.....where have I heard that before?

10. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

All of 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

If you don't know who to vote for stay home. Blind voting is just ignorant, it just brings in more weasels.

12. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

This is refreshing---I haven't seen one thought to vote for a Lib,but are we preaching to the chior?Don't fool yourself---They are there and they won't give up easy---Wish we could change some of there minds----JMT---SJB---

13. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

I have voted in every major election since 'IKE', Some Democrats, some Republicans, some independents! Always for who I thought was the best candidate! But after suffering thru 2 terms with Governor Sebelius, Nancy Pelosi in the House, Harry Reed in the Senate and Obama it will be a long cold day in "you know where' before another Democrat gets my vote! I don't like the Health care, cap & trade and all of the back room dealing that Barry said wouldn't happen on his watch. Even CNN has turned against him and his corrupt dealings!

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Any Republican or other stripe politician voting for stimulus or health care should be retired.

Check the arm twisting & bribery that went on with the health care vote and most especially oust the ones who succombed.

HM

15. Shotgunbutch

Shotgunbutch Member

I do not know of an incumbent that should be returned to Washington.
    Clean them out!

Arnie

16. schutzemgud

schutzemgud TS Member

This is softball. If they voted for the health care reform or stimulos bill they are so out of here! We cannot be too vigilant on November 2nd. Everybody make sure we get our friends and relatives etc out to vote. Let's really get em! We the people must stand up. It's not too late. This is a battle not the war. So let's win this one on November 2nd. The NoBama will not do hand to hand combat, that sissy couldn't lick a postage stamp. What military did he serve in? He is going to roll over and go on vacations, parties at the house, and appearances on SNL or the view. With any luck Dumb (Reid) and Dumber (Pelosi) will be retired and he will be left with Barney Frank (maybe he will be retired) for a partner.

Get out and vote.

Best,

Mike Sudz

17. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

How about some names? Some of us don't have time to watchdog and it seems to me all the candidates say the same thing.

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

Fishin' with dynamite is illegal in these here parts.

19. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You need to get up to speed if you haven't been watching your elected representatives.

The above link is easy. If you want more detail, and the complete record of your Representatives and Senators go to votesmart.org. They have it all.

HM

20. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

#uck Head,

It is your responsibility to know! I'll bet you keep up with a lot of worthless crap which doesn't affect your life or your family's or your country.

If you don't know, shame on you. Stay home and do everyone a favor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.