1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who shoots Rizzini?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by zzt, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

I own one and shoot several Rizzinis. The old Premier/ new BR320 define a Sporting Clays gun in its price range. Great barrels, terrific chokes good price, really nice adjustable comb. You can't find a nicer gun IMO until you spend $2k more.

I really like their field guns too, and the new top single trap (soon to be a combo) looks like a winner. Shoots terrific.

2. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Good field and sporting guns. I have a 12ga 32" r/h Premier Sporter for sale with one box of shells through it. Retail was $3500. Will roll this one for $2400 shipped to your FFL.

3. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

I've got the S2000 Trap - perhaps the only Trap version in the states, as all I've ever seen advertised in any of the lines is the Sporting version. It's a nice gun, although distinctly lighter than my P-gun. The S2000, FWIW, is the step above the Premier, with sideplates and a silver receiver finish. I'd love to sell it, as it sits in the safe while I shoot the P-gun. I've put about a flat plus or minus through it.

Tony

4. striper

striper Member

I own a Premier grade that I do use and love the gun. I was told by several dealers when I was doing my research on what gun to purchase it was the best quality for the money. I think they are right. However as much as I love that gun, I shoot my mod 12 with more consistency, but I am still glad I own the Rizzini.

5. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

I have an older Rizzini field gun with two triggers and fixed chokes that's my pheasant gun. I absolutely love it! Well made, light weight, points very easily. Not the best choice for the trap range, though.

Porkypine

6. namedken

namedken TS Member

I bought a Sig Rizzini model TT25 one year ago this month. It has 30"
    barrels and a complete set of chokes. I did not buy it with the intent of
    trap shooting, but rather to use for sporting clays.
    With that said, I shot over 6,000 rounds through it, sheet, ATA trap and
    sporting clays.
    Without a raised cheek rest, the gun shoots to flat to be a good trap gun.
    If you get a Rizzini, make sure it has an adjustable comb.
    I bought a Krieghoff for singles and handicap and shoot the Rizzini in doubles.
    I will keep the Rizzini because it is a good all around gun, and is a very
    good sheet gun, (yes, I am one of those who believe shooting sheet, etc.
    helps your trap game also).
    Spend the extra money and buy new or used with below 1,000 rounds through it.
    Ken

7. biggreen

biggreen TS Member

I can only assume the original post was concerning the Battista Rizzini guns as there are many "Rizzinis" but not all the same.
    I like the B. Rizzini gun although I have not seen any for trapshooting. I prefer the B. Rizzini guns that used to be imported and sold thru Sigarms

8. B.C.

B.C. Member

king or queen sheets ? lol couldn't help my self ! B.C.

9. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

I've got a Sigarms B Rizzini TT-25 in 20 gauge that I just love. Really a fun gun to shoot and I've done pretty well with it shooting trap doubles. I would recommend it to anyone, although, the chokes on the Sigarms guns can be a little screwy.

10. biggreen

biggreen TS Member

Here is a perfect rundown on the different "Rizzini" guns.
    http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=69662

Also, it appears Rizzini USA has issued a warning for to those trying to sell Verona guns as "Rizzinis" in US.
    http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=99469

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
b rizzini s 2000 review
rizzin trap review
rizzini field shotgun reviews
rizzini premier review
rizzini premier sporting review

rizzini premier trap

rizzini shotguns review
rizzini trap guns