1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Shoots....Pool?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mixer, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

For the pool shooters, enjoy.

Eric

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

How the Hell can a man concentrate with that woman laying all over the damn table ... Like who cares, the drooling would play hell with the cloth ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

She has nice toes..oops no hole in one either.
    Chris

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I don't claim to be anywhere near that good but it reminds me when as an alcoholic I so called hustled pool down in Tampa Fl(this was 35 years ago) and was shooting for $100.00 a game and I had run the table twice and my opponent who happened to be a friend of mine recommended a double of nothing which I agreed to. I ran the table down to the eight ball but didn't have a super leave but should be no problem. The pool hall was in an all nude bar and he got one of the girls to sit on the corner pocket and lean forward. Needless to say, I missed the 8 ball and he ran the table. Never happened again. LOL Jackie B.

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Nice shooting... but the babe looks bored.

6. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Great control on top english. Even one with one hand.

Had a friend, dead now, who could with one hand, hold the cue stick from behind his back and place the cue ball in the center of the table a few inches from the rail and cut a ball that was in the center of the table on the other end and about 3 inches from the rail, and cut it in the corner. Usually 3 out of 5. Yes, he WAS a hustler and WAS good....You always practice your trick shots a lot.

The "99 Critical Shots In Pool" is one I wish had been written before I tried my luck at pool.

The "Standard Book Of Pool And Billiards" is also a good read.

"The Game Of Billiards" is also good read if no pocket billiards is for you.

I have all three and a Sneaky Pete type cue collecting dust. Ray

7. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I seen the girl on the pool tabe but where was the pool player. I didn't notice anyone else. Wild bill

8. cueguy

cueguy Member

The player is REALLY good. The girl is not bad either. The shooter reminds me of a friend from PA who is as good, if not better than the video. I made custom cues for over 30 years and got to know most of the pro players. If you ever get to watch Mike Massey do his "finger pool" stuff, you will be just as amazed as watching the video. Wish I could shoot trap as well as I played pool! Nubs Wagner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.