1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who shoots a Win. Select?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jbmOU, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

I have the 32" trap model with an adjustable comb. After tens of thousands of rounds, I have had absolutely no problems with it at all. I feel that it is one of the best values out there.

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

2 of our better shooters have them, they shoot a lot. Have not heard a peep out of them.

3. FPBristol

FPBristol TS Member

Shoot one for doubles. Great gun, good value, little snob appeal.

4. sammie

sammie TS Member

2nd generation Win Select Sporter. My second o/u. Love it. Got it new for under 900 at a GMt. Nice looking, well made, great fit and what else can I say? If it fits get it. IMO The best underpriced o/u out there. sam

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

CDNN investments might still have them. A good friend bought one for his daughter. He shot my Cynergy Sporter and like it better. I shot the Select, and although it felt good and crushed birds, I like the way the Cynergy fits and feels better. YMMV

6. cheeseburger7

cheeseburger7 TS Member

i bought one about 1 month ago and love it. i am going to put a gracoil on it. seems to kick a little. it is going to be my only gun to shoot..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.