1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who shoots a Ljutic?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sglfr45, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Intersted in maybe purchasing one of these guns. What do you guys think about them? There seem to be several models, so I don't really know what I want. Matt

2. old tex

old tex TS Member

Excellent guns, low maint., last as long as you do.

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

been shooting my X73 since 1983....love it. One trigger rebuild is all I've done to it other than retock and reblue it to make it purty!!

4. revron

revron TS Member

Traded for my Ljutic Mono #910 in 1976 - Still smokes targets with "NO" repairs in over 30 yrs..!

Ron Stalzer - Tempe, AZ. 480 838-1029 voice

5. 6871

6871 Member

Hello Matt:

I have a near mint cond. Ljutic for sale.

Please email should you have an interest and I'll send you pics and details on gun.

Keith

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I've shot my Mono for 20 years. It has never been repaired, nor any part ever replaced except the stock. I installed a PFS about 7 years ago. You can't go wrong with a Ljutic. They are a lifetime gun.

7. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

Most in demand seems to be mid rib. I have owned three. AJ

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

The only down side to the LJutic is resale . So find a used Ljutic and save where is no reason to buy a new LJutic .

KEYBEAR

9. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Be carefull of buying a used Ljutic. At about 200,000 rounds sometimes the hinge pin gets a little sloppy. Of course, Ljutic will fix it and you're good to go for another 200,000. It'll out live most of us - even Al who is about 86.

10. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I have a Mid-Rib I'd like to sell. Can only shoot one at a time....and as pointed out, the darn things never wear out.
    Shoot me an email for details if interested.
    Thanks,
    Don

11. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Most reliable gun I have ever owned. glenn

12. dmitch

dmitch TS Member

I have a Stainless Mono with custom wood for sale. Be glade to send pictures.

13. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

My first Ljutic was a standard rib. The one I have now is a mid rib, and I like it much better.

Ljutics will last a lifetime. A friend of mine bought a Ljutic from someone who had to quit shooting. The gun had at least 750,000 rounds through it. He sent it to Ljutic, and had it reblued and tightened for a very reasonable price.

Jim

14. dollarsworth

dollarsworth TS Member

best dependale gun i have shot. very simple complete take down and replacement of parts,if ever needed. very reliable.

15. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

Love my Spacegun....Don

16. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

I have a mid rib right now that I love, I'm thinking about getting another one, probably another mid rib, but I think this time it should be stainless and I definately want a full choke, too. Can't say enough about these guns, though, they are great.

17. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

I own an old Ljutic #111 and have very little problems . New springs and bushings and firing pin flared and a slight filing fixed that . Had the gun sent back to Ljutic last Fall for the tune up and bluing but was unhappy with the bluing !! Sent it back again and still not happy with it , seems it`s wearing much too soon for what I use the gun . I`ll let it go for the life of me but it is the best gun I`ve ever owned and if I was younger I would buy a stainless Mono . I push them at my club but unfortunately in the East there isn`t too many around . It`s a release and when I lend it to other shooters , all they do is say what a great gun it is .

18. GunMaker

GunMaker TS Member

We have new Stainless Mono fixed rib guns at the factory ready for delivery.
    We also have the new Ljutic Adjustable in stainless with any color
    rib you like or alloy Mono's with black fixed or adjustable ribs.
    Check em out on the website

they're gonna sell fast so get your order in soon

GunMaker

19. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

What type rib would shot 90/10?

20. zap

zap TS Member

SHOT ONE FOR MANY YEARS NO TROUBLE, WELL BUILT GUN , GOOD SERVICE, JUST NEEDED A CHANGE AND WENT TO A KOLAR. THEY ARE GOOD GUNS AND HIGHLY UNDERRATED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic x73 rebuild