1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Who shipped a P/W to me from SLC?????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

UPS dropped off a P/W press Monday. It came in, in a box, lying down and beat to death. I took photos of all the parts lying in the bottom of the shipping box. The ONLY reloader I am expecting in is another 900/950.

The ONLY identification was that it was shipped from a "MAIL EXPRESS PLUS" facility in Salt Lake City. I have called them 7 times and have yet to reach a human-would like to know how to do that. I have left messages on every call. I found a fax number on the Internet for them and have faxed them 2X with the shipping label copy in hopes of learning WHO THIS RELOADER BELONGS TO-no response from them, yet, but it's only been 4 days.

I am going to return in COD to that facility next week if I can't learn who it belongs to. If it's yours, you forgot to enclose anything about who, what you want done with it, etc.

Whiz White<BR>
    P/W Distributor

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Great story John

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

4. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Whiz, you don't suppose it is from the jerk that got one from you and never paid for it?

5. whiz white

JW: You don't mean Carl P. Hancock from Argyle, TX do you? That's the guy, but not the reloader, unfortunately.

Kind of a great questiono from you tho'. I did get three nice pillows and a blanket out of the box - ha!

No, the collection agency here has filed a lien against his home in Argyle, so maybe my kids, or my grand kids will see that. Hope we/they get interest on the $2,200 (probably more like $4,000 now).

Not sure how Texas handles liens.

Whiz

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Whiz I sent you the loader BUT it must be in bad shape as it,s really a Spolar .

ALF

7. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

whiz, You might check as if you have to refile the lien, as I think you have to do for judgement, every seven years. Seems as a lien should stay forever, or until satisfied. Ray

8. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Good luck Whiz, I hope you get your money, and I most certainly hope He gets his due. J.Woolsey

9. whiz white

ALF: I have that Spolar here too! ;-)

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.