1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who sells Bt-99 AR

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smoke-um, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

Who sells the Bt-99 AR ???

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

3. Borderland

Borderland Member

Monsoor's Sport Shop La Crosse Wis 608-784-0482

Ken

4. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Well-Known Member

Sportsmen's Den in Shelby, Ohio.
    Doug Allison

5. roscoeparker

roscoeparker Member

Joel Etchen in Pennsyvania has a used one almost new. # 724-238-0332

6. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

just as a bit of advice, I would not waste your time or money on these guns. to Start off with they are way over priced and they are lacking some essential pieces of metal. to cut cost Browning removed the rod that runs from the front of the forend iron to the end of the forend wood. I purchased one of these guns when they first came out, with in the firt 100 shots the forend fell off. good luck if you purchase one. BYG

7. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Well-Known Member

Before I would write off this model, I would call Rod at Rod's custom gunstocks in Shelby, Ohio. He posts here and I talked to him when thinking about buying one of these. He talked as if the forend issue was an easy and inexpensive fix IF caught before any at home fixes with glue or locktite. After talking with him, I would have bought a nice used one but found a super clean BT100 first. I really like the higer rib on these BT99 AR's and the bigger competition type forend. I think he runs some rods from the metal that pivots on the receiver to the front of the forend. Jaquas had a super clean one at the Ohio State shoot that was $1,695.00. It had an aftermarket adj comb and buttplate that were very well done.
    Doug Allison

8. 7771

7771 Active Member

plus guns are good too

9. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

Does anybody know were there is a clean 34" plus gun?

10. wproct

wproct Member

I saw two new ARs at the Iowa State Trapshoot today. It was a dealer out of St. Joseph, MO. One had an adjustable comb and the other was just a standard monte carlo stock. If this is of any interest to you let me know and I will give you the name of the dealer, address, phone # etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.