1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who sells Bob Allen coats?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bill Roberts, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a large Bob Allen shooting coat for the wife. Any advice on who to get one from?

Thx Bill

2. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

0   0   0

http://www.bob-allen.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=60

Pick one out, take 25% off the price and I will send it to you no charge for postage.

Maltzie

3. Bill Roberts

0   0   0

None of the ones are the one I'm looking for. It's a trap coat I think nylon shell>>>>

4. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a large Bob Allen righthanded shooting coat that was my wifes, never been shot in as she was not a shooter, like new dark blue in color. The coat is in Iowa and I am in AZ. for the winter so it will be hard to make a deal until next spring. I am asking $60.00 for it. If interested my Az. phone. is 319-270 0179. The computer room where I live is not open yet so I am at the public library so I dont have ready access to a Pc. Charlie

5. Bill Roberts

0   0   0

Sounds perfect only I need one now. Thx Bill

6. reddottm1

reddottm1 Member

0   0   0

Their shooting vest have very cheap zippers I hope their jackets are better quality......

7. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bill where do you live, maybe I could have my son get it mailed to you,you would have to pay the shipping from Iowa. Charlie

8. Bill Roberts

0   0   0

Is it one of the slick nylon types? Thx

PS: I'm in WA State

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.