1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who repairs old Remington Autos??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DoubleAuto, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

I have a Remington 11-48 16 gauge that needs to have the forend tightened up and
    generally gone over so it will be ready to use hunting doves.

I know Rich Cole is the go to person for Beretta work. Either Art's Gunshop or Midwest Gun Works are the people to go to for Browning work. Who is the person that does work on older Remington semi-automatics?

Any help is appreciated.

2. ouch

ouch Member

That "Go To" guy in Michigan is Mr. David Snope, 811 Spring Ave. N.E., Grand Rapids , MI 49503-1940, Phone # 616-235-0295.

I learned about him from my friend Tron. David is a very good guy and guru of the old Remingtons.

Richard

3. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

David Snope overhauled my 48 and did a great job. Unfortunately, there is no cure for the way that sucker kicks. Got it at age 15 because I wanted to be macho. After two duck hunts, I went back to my 20 Ithaca pump. David, I believe, really specializes in the forerunner to the 48.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.