1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who repairs air rifles ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WarEagle2017, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

This may sound like a joke but follow this link if charlie dont do it He can tell you where to go. I bought one of his triggers for my Gamo for 35.00 and you would believe the differance it made in the gun

http://www.charliedatuna.com/

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Sheridan was replacing those guns for a cost of only $75 and that included shipping. It was part of some safety recall. My brother in law sent his back last year with a check for $75 and got a brand new gun. Maybe contact them and see if yours qualifies.

3. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

Peter just about on hour east of you there is a person that buys,sells,trades and repairs Air-BB-Pellet-Cork and cap guns. Ask for Jim 507-281-2314.

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Actually, they are pretty easy to repair. You can buy a new seal kit (the last one I bought was for my 1377 pistol on Ebay for $19) and install the seal kit in under an hour and it'll be as good as new. Typically, the seal kits come with a compression cup, cylinder O ring and barrel to cylinder square cut O ring. Not much to it.

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Ken Comeaux.. "The Gun Doctor".. He's excellent..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.