1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Owns Perazzi

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Boxbirder, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxbirder

Boxbirder Member

Doing a little surfing today I read Beretta owns or part owns Perazzi now. Is this true or rumer mill?

2. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rich Bullard Jr. Active Member

It is not true, just a stupid rumor that does not need to be perpetuated by this thread.

Rich Bullard, Jr.

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I just want to repeat two words Rich just said, "Stupid rumor".

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Your best bet is too be a "stockholder" of a Perazzi. Get ahold of one and shoot the hell out of it.

5. Steve W

It did, partially, after Daniele found out it was a mistake, he couldn't deal with big corporation's bureaucrats, he got rid of them.

6. Sam M

Sam M TS Member

Wow, Seemed like an honest question but some of you folks are pretty touchy about the subject. What Gives? I own a perazzi also and was also interested about the answer.

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

DP would love to be part owner of Beretta now i bet. They could show him how to solder mid ribs in that won't fall out each year.

8. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

All I know for an absolute fact -- it is not me -- very unfortunately

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I was going to guess... Cerberus?

10. lostandout

lostandout Member

maybe they could make a trigger that you didnt have to carry extra springs for when you go to shoots

11. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Perazzi has made huge strides forward starting the sideribs farther forward then they were in the past.. The trigger question.. if taken as such is only said by a fool.. The winners circles around the world are littered by shooters who have become part of the Perazzi family..and have not found it to be an issue.. Most shooters who are not totally cheap.. change springs on a regular basis...usually before they break.. A small price to pay for such a dynamic shotgun.. The $47.50 Dan charged for a yearly inspection is as inexpensive as it comes..

Beretta bought a fairly good size piece of Perazzi... later Mr. Perazzi bought it back.. It is now 100% in the family.. Perazzi has added some new things to its product line..

time will tell if any smaller company can exist in todays enviroment..I wish all of them the best..

Long live Perazzi.. the gun and the company has been very kind to me..and i'm a nobody.. Perazzibigbore.... Mike

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If it wasn't for Perazzi, I would be shooting a Winchester Model 12 ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

YAC.. for me a model 31 Remington would be my pump of choice.. but I can see your point of view.. In either event.. the Perazzi is easier for me to work on..and I have part on hand..

14. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

good to see you posting Mike,

Rick

15. Steve W

Mike, I agreed. Model 31 is IMO a smoother pump gun, or even better made.

Yes, Perazzi came to America when most shooters were shooting Model 12s, few Superposed, and Auto 5s. All good shotguns served well for us, but Perazzi introduce another level of shotgun making, and wining circle around the world, it's the choice of those who can choose anything they want.

For those who heard issues of flat springs, bet you never knew how much it takes to maintain a Ferrari to became the most wining cars of the F-1. :)

16. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Long live Perazzi.......long live Perazzi Big Bore !!!!!!!!

Nuf said.

17. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I never met a Perazzi trigger I didn't like....

18. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

I always view with interest the remarks made towards Perazzi triggers and most likely few who do have ever owned one! While I now shoot Beretta, I still own Perazzi and for close to two decades shot them exclusively. As stated its easy to change springs and when a kid I hardly ever did and furthermore rarely dropped the hammers. Still, seldom had to replace unless it was desired. But as others stated, periodic maintenance prevents any failure. If more non perazzi owners actually changed springs out, rather flat or coil as a scheduled maintenance plan, they might just find out how much it adds to successful target execution.

19. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Martin, speakin of executing clay targets,, good job breaking that 98 in handicaps my friend!! Do it a few more times!! Congratulations on a job well done!!

Hap

20. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

Martin,

Yes sir,thats a fine score!!!!!!!.Keep up the good work,go get those singles and pairs now.TAKE NO PRISIONERS. !!!!!!!.

Sandy Holehouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta owns perazzi

beretta owns perazzi

who owns perazzi
who owns perazzi firearms

who owns perazzi now

who started perazzi