1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who on TS.com would U like to talk with most?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smartass, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartass

smartass TS Member

sammie

2. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

hell thats a know brainer, id love to have the honor of chatting with neil, " he who knows eveything about anything " winston.

3. magic

magic Member

magic. I think he just a great guy to talk too. Don't you? Yes magic I do.

JASON

4. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Pat Ireland

5. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Here is a second vote for Pat Ireland. I missed my chance in Bostic, apparently. Maybe next year.

I'd most like to have a beer or six with Drunk_Again, because that's the only way we could ever communicate well! There are two things in this world I can't stand: 1) a drunk man when I'm sober, and 2) a sober man when I'm drunk.

Danny

6. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

i'm with Zara. :)

7. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

oh..and i'd have to add Zara & Odin to that list...two who keep me from feeling like a total Stranger in a Strange Land.

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

There are so many. Recurvy to listen to her insight on the heart. Pat Ireland or Neil Winston on their thoughts on ATA, trap and how they both could be better. Rollin on fitting my gun to me.....etc.

So many have valuable info and wonderful ideas to share.

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The elusive wise ones - Leo, Harlen, Kiner, Ricky, Dysinger and others the Disgruntled crowd ran off.

10. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Shannon391's choices....

11. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

That could be taken in two ways there EE. I was reading these post and really felt left out till I saw yours. Thanks

My vote is all of you all.

12. calilori

calilori TS Member

From those that I haven't already talked to I would have to say Pat Ireland and Neil Winston for the knowledge and Zara just because he's so damned interesting. So many of you who would be on this list I've already talked to. Oh and Coach Fred. I can't believe I was right there and never got to meet him!

13. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Grammie! He percieves himself as an intellectual but I think he is a lost soul! I agree with Mike ( above ) in that Grammie tends to see everything in a negative context. Putting that aside Grammie would be fun to debate with over a beer or two. I would like to find out if he is truly an intellect or just a poser for CNN?

Rick

14. gunner x

gunner x TS Member

There are numerous excellent posters. My vote would be, zzt,spook and pullit.

Thanks for sharing,
    Gunnerx

15. coyote268

coyote268 TS Member

I think Pat Ireland. From what I have observed he doesn't attack anybody but instead tells it like he see's it. I am 70 years old and finally just getting into trapshooting seriously and not killing the targets but enjoying myself. Pat seems to be a calming voice in a lot of the discussions here and doesn't go out of his way to embarrass novices like myself or put them down. For this I thank him but also, they say I am one hellva of shot with a rifle on a running deer. I wish I could say the same about a little flat disc coming out of a trap house. Anyway, Pat's my choice.
    Dan from California

16. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

I have to agree with Dan from Cali. Pat seems like one you could have a normal intelligent conversation with and not worry about being called names. Heh.

17. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

coyote268:

There are a lot on here that are worth talking to and Pat Ireland is a good choice I had the pleasure of shooting with him last fall in Ohio also got to shoot with Neil Winston 2 times in the last 9 months and it was nice to talk with him.

Gunnerx I know Pullit from IL and he is a great guy also, but it looks like a lot so far on here I have already shot with or have met and it is hard for me to pick a favorite since I don't do a lot of talking myself.

I was aiming to hook up with Jim Forsbach in Ohio last week end but lost his cell number and we kept on missing each other during the shoot but I really like the kind of guy he is because from the past contact I have had with him I can tell he is a straight shooter and very Intelligent and also is a down to earth kind of guy.

As far as all of the All Americans it might be great to talk to some but for me personally I would rather have a conversation with some of the real normal trapshooters out there instead because I can relate to them better since I don't get to travel and shoot for a living.

So in closing if any wants to talk to a normal week end shooter then you know what to do just click the blue address above.

Foggy

18. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Tron.<br>
    <br>
    Forllowed by, not necessarily in any order, Pat Ireland, Rollin, and Neil Winston (even though he rags on me for copyrights).

19. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Brian in Oregon

If you talked to Tron very long then he would have you shooting a Beretta gun so are you sure you would want to switch over to a B gun.

20. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Doh, how could I leave Foggy off the list?<br>
    <br>
    And no, I won't be tempted by "The Dark Side" of The Farce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.