1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Next??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Recoil Sissy, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Gentle readers:

Now that OBL has had his ticket punched, the question becomes, "who's next"?
    Anybody care to nominate a terrorist for the top of the hit parade?

sissy

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Well, If one follows protocal I would assume they would go after #2, would they not??? Break-em all. Jeff

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Mojo kadafi is next, they missed him a few days ago, but killed one of his sons.

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Mr. Barker:

I'm not sure about the "military" but the FBI has a terrorist top ten most wanted and a top 30.

Jeff: your assumption is reasonable but Ayman Al-Zawhiri - OBL's right hand man - was eyeball deep in 911 planning and operations. He's on the list but not #2.

American born radical and nut job cleric Anwar Al-Awlaki, is another example. Al-Awlaki had links to three of the 911 hijackers. His finger prints also appear on more recent domestic incidents including an association with Fort Hood coward, Nidal Hasan. Al-Awlaki isn't even on the list.

So I'm back to the original question. Of well known or not so well known terrorists, who's got a nomination for #2?

sissy

5. bigk

bigk TS Member

Wich list should we use? Ours or theirs?

K

6. ccridr

ccridr Member

The President has lied to us from day one, he is a muslim, has bowed down to muslim leaders and refuses to display the flag. So my question is, Is he really dead? Why not show pictures of the body?

7. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Kill'em all and let Alah sort them out. By the way, why did they wash obl's body when they were going to throw it in the water? Sorry, I forgot, our president didn't want to show disrespect for bin-laden.

8. twotimer

twotimer Member

Don't get in too big of a hurry. It took them almost ten years to find a 7' tall arab with bad kidneys. Mike

9. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

with the computers, flash drive and info the Navy Seals got in BinLaudens compound. I can say they'd a whole lot of shaken goin on. Maybe we should start with the Pakastan Gov't

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.