1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who makes the white plastic mid bead. Bradley??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by brent375hh, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brent375hh

brent375hh TS Member

All the trap I own have a white plastic mid bead. I now have two guns that have managed to shear off the mid bead on gun racks. By looking at them, they also all look to be the same for Browning, Remington & Winchester.

Since the front bead on most of them is a Bradley, I have assumed that Bradley was also the maker of the mid bead. As I search on Bradley beads on the Brownell site, I don't see where they make a mid bead. Does Bradley have their own Web site that I can't find?

Can anyone tell me who makes this most popular mid bead? Is it possible that they are all the press fit Marbles?

Thanks.

PS I know many of you will tell me I don't need a mid bead. I will probably agree, but I do like the look of functional one, as opposed to a broken off one.

2. B.C.

B.C. Member

mine are pressed in , K80 and Lujtic. I have 2 I'll look and see who made them and re-list in your thread !hope this helps. B.C.

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Marple from Brownells

4. B.C.

B.C. Member

Lyman
    Item #11

ITEM # 3111028

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Brownells has several different kinds

6. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Go to Brownells website. Look up the parts schematic for a Browning BT-99. There you will find the white plastic center bead and it comes with the tapered bushing that holds it in place.

Tip on installation: Use a piece of fairly thick (1/4" or more) hard rubber. Place the new bead in the bushing and set it in the hole in the rib. Lay the piece of rubber on top of the bead and smack it with a hammer. A few whacks and the bead will be seated with no damage to the bead.

Jim skeel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.