1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHO MAKES THE BEST WINTER SHOOTING COAT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by buckhunter26050, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

WHO MAKES THE BEST COLD WEATHER SHOOTING COAT AND WHERE CAN I GET THE BEST PRICE ON IT.

2. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

In my opinion 'Wild Hare'-formerly Pavillion.The Winter coat is one of the best.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I own one. I still get cold hands, but my torso reamins OK. I believe I own the $149 model. But not sure.

4. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

I just got my custom order John Storm coat and have worn it once at about 30 degrees. It seems great and looks good even on me.
    Doug Allison

5. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

John Storm is my pick.

http://www.stormshooting.com/frameset.html

6. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I own the WildHare Coat. It is a dandy. Got it from Gamaliel.

Charlie

7. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

My vote goes to the Pavillion. I still own a Browning, a Remington, a Cabelas, and 2 Bob Allens....... but since purchasing my Pavillion winter jacket two years ago, the others have become "closet queens" lol.

I find it cannot be beat, for the combination of warmth AND freedom of movement. The jacket I have was purchased from Dr. Frank Rively's wife. She operates her clothing and shooting accessories business at their motorhome ; found at many major tournaments throughout the shooting season.

8. shrek

shrek Active Member

Janet at CJ enterprises makes great ones.

http://cjshootingapparel.com/index.htm

9. JACK

The Storm, Wild Hare/Pavillion, Janet's coat will all work. If you shoot in really cold, layer up a bit. Your body will be OK. Hands get chilled and put on some ugly but warm hat. I recommend a turtleneck sweatshirt. I waer a Land's End mock turtle sweatshirt. It zips up covering my neck mostly and is thin enough to not be bulky. Is it still availabel? I do not know. I'll check.

10. JACK

This is the sweatshirt. It is sized very full. Even wiht hot dryer I cannot get it to size. I bought an XL thinkng it would shrink, and it did, but not enough.

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/?action=view&current=383596_AE09_LF_PRH.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

11. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

If anyone can use a John Storm winter coat (ie has liner) I have one for sale. Its a size medium.

12. Urbans

Urbans Member

Thanks, MIA for the website. Ed Freise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

john storm winter jacket